And the winner is!

"And welcome back to Pick that boy. I'm your host Tommy Spiers and now it's finally time to know which boy Vic chooses".Now I leave it to you Vic tell us who do you pick". Vic looked at both and then took a deep breath,"I know I have to pick but..". "She took another deep breath,"Ok I think that I pick...". "Wait Vic please, I really loved you camp and if what Ian is saying is true then it proves to me that I loved but you didn't love me". "Exactly so why don't we end this and Vic and I continue our lives as you continue yours and we forget this ever happened". "No! I will not forget this,Josh I really do love you and Ian is just saying stuff please don't believe him"."OK folks let'smove and and hear who Victoria chooses". "Fine I rather end this! Ian I really like you but you live in Arizona so I don't want any long distance relationships besides you lied to get me and Josh separated so that means I can't trust you so...". Vic looked at Josh,"I choose you Josh". Vic ran to Josh and hugged him.Confetti fell and some people took Ian off the stage. "Congratulations Josh you are the winner of Pick that boy. That's all for this week folks and see you net time in Pick that boy". 

Vic woke up,"I pick Josh", she said over and over. "You pick what?", asked Natalie. "I pick Josh", repeated. "What do you mean", asked Natalie as she rubbed her eyes and sat up in her bed."I mean I had to pick between Josh and Ian and I pick Josh"."Great, great and if you're done here I'm -yawn- going to go back to sleep". "Yeah, yeah I have to go explain to Josh", she said as she got up and put on her slippers. -yawn-,"Don't mean to burst your bubble but it's like 2:00 am and I don't think he's awake". Vic but her hands over her face,"Right". She layed back i her bed and whispered to herself,"I have to make this right". She rolled to the side and fell asleep.