Winter Wonderland part 2

"Step right up and signup. Only today sign up for the four competitions of this year's winter wonderland week". "Hi Chuck", said Vic,"I'm here to sign up for the figure skating competition and then sledding race".  "Ooooo and I'm here to sign up for all of the races", said Nat. Chuck gave each a pen,"Just put your name in the clipboard with the contest and you ready to go". "Great". Josh walked up. "Hey Chuck"."Josh my man whaz up". "Not much". "Really?". Chuck pointed behind them and there was a group of girls. "Oh no". Josh ran and vic grinned. "What are you looking at get back to the cafeteria". The girls ran and Vic grinned again. "pfff girls". "So chuck you ready to get crushed in the contest". "Which one?" Natalie smirked,"All of them".  The bell rang marking the end of lunch and the beginning of seventh period. At 3:30 the whole middle school ran out to get ready for the competition. The driver was rushed for the second day and Victoria timed Natalie. They ate fast and then got ready. Vic put on her figure skating uniform. A beautiful long sleeve  pink dress with sparkles and gems. She had sewed it herself and decorated it. She tied her hair in a bun and put on her skin colored tights, then put her ice skates in her bag and some extra clothes. Natalie was outside making perfect balls to practice her snowman making for tomorrow's second contest. Vic put on some peel off gems by her eye and along with some eyeshadow and eyeliner.  She opened her window and saw natalie,"Sis put on your jacket and let's go or we'll be late. Today they were meeting Josh before entering the forest. "Bye mom", they said,"bye Toby". They ran with all their might to the forest and saw Josh. "Hi honeybunny. You look beautiful I'm sure you'll win the contest". "Yeah I hope so". Natalie smirked,"My sister has been a three year winning champion she has this in the bag". "Yeah but come on or we'll be late". They arrived with just enough time for Vic to warm up. "Hey chuck", said Vic as she skated to him. "Hey Vic you ready to crush everyone". "Yeah, I gotta go but see ya soon". "All right everyone welcome to the first contest of the Winter Wonderland week. I'm your uh...game announcer, Chuck and before we start let's meet our competitors. From the red team we have our three time champion Victoria.Then we have Angela and finally Bella. Now from the blue team we have our also three time champion Chloe. Then we have Nicholas and Alexander. Now the contest will be judged by how high everyone claps." Everyoned cheered. "Now you all know how this works, each contestant will perform their routine and then at the end we will announce the winner based on the loudest claps. Now we will start with a draw. Heads means red team starts, tail means blue team starts. Ready and...........TAILS! Now then I leave it to Chloe".  Chloe gave a competitive look at Vic. They were all time enemies. Every year they took turns in winning. 

Chloe's P.O.V:

There I was ready to perform. I was obviously going to beat Victoria because everyone knows that I'm a better figure skater than her. I even had better clothes than her. My uniform was imported from Paris France made by the top designer in the world made from the finest silk and the finest gems. I live in the biggest house this city has but I go to this public school because my mom wants me to socialize with other people. I see it as going to school with the poor. Anyways that doesn't matter. I hear the music start and my skates move. I do a few moves to impress but not amaze. some figure eights and some twirls. Then the moment comes. I go to the end of the lake and start to skate as fast as I can then I jump, o two spins and land perfectly. The crowd cheered....as always. I'm sure to win now. 

"All right that was impressive but now it's turn for the other three time champion, Victoria to show us how it's done". 

Vic's P.O.V:

Chloe had done a good performance but i was about to do a great one. I prepared. My routine consisted of combining ballet moves with figure skating. A few spins, jumps and some ballet combined was sure to wow the crowd. The music began and I skated. A few jumps and figure eights. I lifted my leg up like if i was kicking backwards and stayed like that for a moment. Then some more jumps and other moves. Then I saw Josh. I think I got distracted because the next second....I was on the ground. "Jajaja" I heard Chloe laugh. There were gasps, and I heard the crowd worry. I tried to get up but I scraped my knee hard and it hurt. Natalie and Josh struggled, but got where I was along with Chuck. "Vic here let me help you up", said Josh. I felt pain but also anger. Once I was up I let go. "Let me finish". "No, sis you'll hurt yourself more". By now the other skaters came, within them Chloe. "Looks like little miss champion is up for another disability time". I was so angry that I pulled away from the help."I said, let me finish". I said it very sternly that everyone went away. I was about to finish. The music started I continued where I left off. I skated with a lot of pain. Then a final figure eight and now, the big finish. I was confident but at the same time I'm scared about what will happen after. I can't be able to not walk, not be able to run. I skated to the other end of the lake. Then I skated with all my might, in it a lot of pain. then I jumped with my arms and legs crossed, spinned then did a splits in the air and opened my arms. Then it came: the landing. I descended from the air and put in foot in front of the other and landed smoothly. I felt pain but joy for being able to complete my routine. The crowd burst into cheer and by the looks of it Chloe didn't seem very happy. Nicolas and Alexander helped me exit the lake and sit on a bench. Josh and Natalie met me there. 

"Wow you were amazing", said Natalie. "Yeah I couldn't believe you had hurt yourself before that", said Josh as she kissed her in the cheek. "Thanks", said Vic as she examined her tights which were ripped. A few minutes later a kid paramedic appeared. "Oh hi Johnny".  "Hey Vic so I got a call saying a was needed". "Yeah I just fell and scraped myself". "Yeah I'm just going to take a look  k?" "k" After putting on a  sterile dressing (or like those big white band aids) Johnny said that she'd be fine and maybe just limp a little while walking but if she wanted he could let her borrow his old spare of crutches. "Yeah thanks you can drop them off by my house later". "Sure, now you should get back in there I think their going to announce the winner soon". Vic nodded  thanked him and then skated back to her teammates. "Ok now boys and girls it's time to see who our winner is. Now since the blue team started we will start in the same order that everyone performed. So let's start with Chloe". The crowed cheered and Chloe looked proud. "That was pretty loud but now let's give it up for Vic". The crowd exploded with cheers and claps. Chloe grinned and gave a dirty look at Vic, who at this point didn't care. Everyone cheered for the rest, including Vic but she knew she had this in the bag. "Now we've seen how loud everyone has clapped and I have to say that this year's winner is.....Vic!". everyone cheered and Chuck skated down and handed her the trophy. The other skaters congratulated her, except Chloe who skated away.  Vic skated back to the bench where people from the crowd congratulated her. Vic thanked everyone and then took of her skates and put on her coat and pants. Vic limped out of the forest and thankfully her cut didn't hurt as much. Natalie, Josh and Vic arrived at Josh's house. "You sure you're going to be ok". Vic nodded,"Yes I'm sure so don't worry ok?" "Ok". They said goodbye and then Vic and Nat walked to their house. "You know you're really good at ice skating". "Thanks but I just do it for fun". "Hey what you wanna do tomorrow since it Saturday". "I was planning on ice skating but after my injury I might just walk around the forest". "Cool I might go with Chuck and the others sledding and maybe we'll have a mini snowball fight". "Then I guess we have a busy day tomorrow". "I guess we do", said Nat as they walked both with the sun setting and the night sky arriving.