Welcome back part 1

Josh, Eugene, Natalie and Victoria became good friends. They were the new four friends. They all walked to their favorite ice cream shop on a good Saturday February 11th. "Hey guys", said the employee, "what can I get for you today".  Vic, along with the others, noticed that she was new. "Um we are here for our weekly cone". The girl looked confused," Weekly cone?" The little bell rang, sating that someone else had entered the shop. The four friends still facing the girl, and the girl said, "Hello there, what can I get for you today". The fiends turned around only three of them looked surprised. "Yes please, can I get a weekly cone". "Sure, just let me see in my notes what a weekly cone is". 

The boy smiled and looked at the four people in front of him,"Hey guys". Victoria was the fist to speak, "What are you doing here". The boy still didn't say anything, he just smiled. Victoria grew impatient," I asked you a QUESTION!". The boy was  about to speak when the girl returned with a sheet of paper, "Here it is, weekly cone", she read out loud,"every kid in the neighborhood is allowed to a free cone every week, attached is the list of kids and their favorite flavors, please make sure they only receive one every week". She looked back up and smiled," Ok then just tell me your names and I'll give you your cone". "Victoria, Josh, Eugene and Natalie", said Natalie. "Victoria, Josh, Eugene and Natalie", muttered as she searched through the list, "Aha, here you are,okay then". She gave them each their cone and then they all left. No one was there except for the boy,"Oh, sorry I totally forgot about you, your name?", said the lady. "Um no,never mind I don't think I'm on the list". Before the lady could say anything else, the boy left the shop. 

As they walked, Vic remembered that she never got an answer to her question. She started to wonder if maybe...."Vic,come on, were gonna go to Eugene's place to ride some horses". Vic was startled to see she had stopped walking because of her thoughts, but that was in the back of her head now,"Horses! let's go". 

They had a fun evening because Eugene had given them each a horse that they could ride whenever they wanted. Josh got wildfire a good black horse, Eugene rode his trained horse Pipen, Natalie rode a brown horse named Scarlet and Vic got a pearl white horse named Blizzard. They had races and ate ice cream. When it was finally time to leave Vic and Nat left happy and full from ice cream.

 As they walked Vic remembered about the boy and felt uneasy. Nat saw her sis thinking hard,"What ya thinking about?" "Nothing, it's fine". 

Back home Vic was doing homework on her computer when she received a text. She grabbed her jacket and left. Natalie saw her: I wonder what she's up to, she thought then grabbed her jacket and ran in the same direction Vic was going. 

Vic sped walked wondering why she didn't hesitate about doing this: I mean I did promise I wouldn't see him. But I need to know why he's here and when is he leaving. Also I can't let Josh think something that's not true. 

 Natalie went from one hiding place to another making sure her sister wouldn't see her. She saw Vic making a sharp turn and going straight to the park. Nat ran and followed her to a part of the park she knew well...Vic and Josh's meeting place. She didn't bother going further, she knew her sister was probably meeting Josh. 

Nat walked home. She heard laughter coming from a house. When she saw the house she recognized the house and the laughter. Nat was confused so she decided to look at the backyard and there he was...Josh and his brother."Josh, weren't  you meeting Vic at the park?". Startled Josh fell of his chair, "No I'm playing with my little brother". Then Nat looked confused,"Wait so if your not meeting her then who is?" Josh didn't know, then Nat remembered and had an idea of who it was,"I gotta go". Josh didn't like the idea of Vic alone in the park, besides the sun was setting and he was worried. He ran to gt his jacket and went after Nat. 

Vic walked around the tree where Josh and her have had their two dates. She remembered about the great times they've had. She smiled as she re winded her memory. She kept walking, getting farther away from their meeting place and closer to the ring of trees. Then there he was....Ian.  The took a deep breath and walked towards him. 

Ian heard her footsteps and turned around. "Vic..". "Stop Ian. I am just here because I want to know some things and clarify others.  He was silent. "My first question is why are you here?" He smiled,"I'm here because I came to visit Donovan". Oh, well that's...awkward. "Ok then and my second question is when are you leaving". "Tomorrow". Vic was quiet and so was he, they just stared at each other.

Nat kept running following her footsteps from before until she got to where she was before turning back. She tried to find them but she didn't see a thing.  Josh got there seconds after,"Why are we in our meting spot"."I don't know this is where I last saw Vic". Gasping for air,Josh remembered there was a way around here that took you to a private ring of trees, what they called it, with a bench and the only way to get there was to first go through here first,"I think I know where thy might be". 

Vic didn't know what to say but she started to feel something she had never felt with Ian. She thought she might....no no that can't be possible, i'm Josh's girlfriend."   "I also came to say that I might move back here. My mother and father aren't doing well and I feel we might soon come back". Vic still had no words, so she just hugged him,"I have to go and if  you do come back i hope to see you soon". Vic left and Ian sat on the bench just watching her leave. 

"Are you sure, I mean only you and her know about this, now me but I don't think Ian knows about it, right?" You are right,I am just worried about Ian and Vic. Maybe they aren't meeting at all and Vic decided to just go for a walk". "You're right we should just head home".With that said they both left with Vic only 10 feet away. 

Vic again arrived to their meeting place and wondered if Ian did come back then what would happen to their friendship. It was hard to imagine it but she hoped it wouldn't be soon. She walked out of the park and saw her sister walking with Josh. An instant thought came to her head: Did they see me? What did they see?  She hoped they didn't see anything or at least no much. She'll know because her sister will ask about it, if she did see.

Back at home, Natalie set the table, watching the sun go down and her sister walking in. She thought that if she did meet Ian then she would talk to her about it sooner or later. Eating quietly, Natalie knew there was something that her sister knew and she didn't.

I finished and I am so happy! Have been working hard on Ian against the world with The KingofSing  but I finally found time to dedicate time to my own stories

I finished and I am so happy! Have been working hard on Ian against the world with The KingofSing  but I finally found time to dedicate time to my own stories. More coming soon on....The life of Natalie and Victoria: the seventh grade tales.