Chapter 8

" Aarya can we talk ?" asked Jimin.

" Sure " I said .

" What was the name of that girl that threatened you to stay away from me ?" He asked .

" Sun Hi or Eun Hi was recent one but you have many fan girls I must say Mr Park " I said .

" Who is this Sun Hi or whatever her name is ?" asked Jimin .

" That's what I asked her she says that she is your future girlfriend . Best of luck Park about that " I said .

" Oh really that's great don't you think so ?" asked Jimin .

" I know right that's what I told her you two will suit each other " I said.

" You really did say that " said Jimin .

" Ok bye then " I said and started walking .

I reached my locker and was about to open my locker that time I heard some one yell my name .

" You bitch can't you just stay away from Oppa " said that Sun Hi or Eun Hi girl .

" Now what " I asked irritated .

" I saw you with him " she said .

" Oh really how nice ?" I said and opened my locker ignoring her screaming .

" I told you to stay away from him didn't I ?" she said again .

" Yes , you did and I did tried to stay away from your Oppa " I said and put my books in my locker and arranged the photoframe of me and my grandfather again and was about to close when she took the frame from my locker and threw it .

I heard the glasses break of that photo frame . When I was about to pick it up that girl pushed it away with her shoes .

One of her minion took the photo out of frame and tore the photo in half .

" Please don't just give it back " I said crying that was the last picture me and my grandfather had took before he died . It was my luck charm it was my strength , my happiness but she just didn't care about that she only wanted Jimin . I hate him .

Because of him this happened . I can't take it anymore I sat down and started crying . I want to go back to India.

" Aarya " I heard Shruti's  voice but I was so hurt that I only could think about going back .

" What is going on here ?" I heard Jimin say .

" Oppa that girl was coming between us  , So I showed her where she stands look what I did ?" said that girl and showed him the photo which was now tore in two pieces .

" Oh no , you shouldn't have done that you crazy bitch " said Shruti and was about to stand and go to her .

" It's fine " I said and wiped the tears which were running from my eyes and stood up .
I walked towards that girl and took that photo of mine from her hand and slapped Jimin . I heard everyone gasp .

" I hate you Park Jimin I wished that I would have never came here to Seoul . I hate myself for making this decision of coming her to study and thought that everything will be fine but no . I can't take this anymore . Because of you my last photo with my grandfather is ruined . I now that it not your fault but I also know that because of this girl's obsession about you is the reason . I wish to go back and never come back here again and you know what I regret the most now is  that I tried hard to be friend with you but you don't deserve it " I said and went near the locker and closed it and went outside of college and sat on bench in the garden .

" Noona " I heard Jungkook's voice .

" Jungkook go inside I just want to be alone " I said .

" Aani , I will stay here even  if  you  like it or not " said Jungkook sitting besides me .

" Kookie why did it happened with me ? Wae " I said and hugged him and started crying .

" Noona please don't cry , Jin Hyung and Shruti slapped that girl ." said Jungkook hugging me back .

" Hmm, Jungkook when are our holidays going to start ?" I asked .

" Next week why are you asking ?" He asked .

" I am planning to go back to India " I said .

" Noona " said Jungkook .

" I will go to India and come back here when the vacation ends " I said.

" But we all decided to go to Baekhyun Hyung's Grandmother place in vacation " said Jungkook .

" You all go and enjoy " I said .

" But " said Jungkook .

" Jungkook I am going to spend my vacations alone in India " I said and texted my father about me coming to India in next week and to book the ticket .

Hope you like this chappie . A bit serious chappie . Above is the picture of  Jin ❤❤❤❤❤

Vomment plz

Love,
Aarya ❤❤❤❤