Chapter 11

" Jeon Jungkook will you stop crying and tell me what happened ?" I said wiping the tears which were running from his eyes.

" Jimin Hyung is coming wait for him I will tell both of you  together " said Jungkook .

" JK" I heard familiar voice of Jimin .

" Hyung " said Jungkook and hugged him .

" Hey don't cry and now tell us what's the matter ?" asked Jimin.

" Taehyung Hyung and me like the same girl . But I can't take her away from Hyung just because I like her right Noona  " said Kookie looking at me .

" Yes Kookie you can't do that but if you think that she is worth it more than your and Taehyung's friendship then you decide " I said .

" I agree JK  " said Jimin .

" But I am hurt . It hurts " said Kookie .

" Jungkook it will be difficult but she is not the only one girl in your life ,My Kookie is handsome enough that any girl in this world can fall in love with you " I said .

" Kamasahminda Noona . You both are the best " said Jungkook and went .

" You knew right the girl was Shruti but then also you compared her with their friendship " said Jimin .

" Yes , I knew but you know Jimin that you should never bring relationship in your friendship it can break your friendship with your friends . And by my opinion if it would have been anyone I would have suggested him the same " I said and started walking .

" Kamasahminda for helping JK " said Jimin .

" Kookie is like my small brother of course I will help him " I said and went away from him .

" Aarya " He called again .

Can't he just stay away from me .

" What now ?" I asked .

" Do you like someone ?" He asked .

" Yes I do Jimin I do like someone now if you don't mind can I leave " I said .

" Sure " He said and went away .

" He really is weird " I said and started walking towards my class .

Unknown POV

" You really think that he is going to save you look at me you bitch " He said .

" He will come for me and when he will come to know that you kept me for so many years he will come and I regret that I ever thought that you liked me while you were so busy having sex with my little sister " I said .

" You know this girl in this picture is the girl he loves now I have seen him following her like he followed you " He said .

" I don't believe it  . But he will forget her when he comes to know that I am alive and at the end I will always be his first love " I said looking at photo of him and that girl .

" I will come for you . I know you miss me . I will try all my level best to get out of this hell baby and then it will be you and me " I said and tore that picture into half and threw it away.

Hope you like this chappie . Unknown POV who must it be .
Above is picture of DO❤❤❤❤❤. Keep Streaming BTS Blood Sweat and Tears.

Vomment & Follow Back

Love ,
Aarya ❤❤❤❤❤