Chapter 46

Aarya's POV

I went and opened the door to be only greeted by the familiar face of my brother .

" Dada " I said and hugged him tightly .

" Are you going to invite me in ?" He asked tightening his grip .

I was about to reply when I heard 

" Aarya " said Jimin in loud tone .

I and Dada pulled out of hug and then Dada headed near Jimin .

" Oh you must be Jimin" He said and then turned to look at me with a bit angry face as Jimin was only standing in his boxers .

" Yes, I am but I don't know you " said Jimin .

" Aarya , why don't you go inside and change in normal clothes and you Mr please wear a T-shirt " said my brother with a laugh .

" Yes Dada " I said and took Jimin with me .

" Who is he ?" asked Jimin coming inside the room .

" That Mr is my brother " I said and went inside the bathroom closing the door .

" Oh Shit !" I heard Jimin cursed .

I had quick shower and changed into new clothes and went outside to see my brother playing with Ara while Jimin sitting in front of him in serious position .

" Aarya we were just waiting for you " said my brother .

I gave him smile and sat next to Jimin .

" Ok " I said and gave him smile and Jimin who looked so nervous .

" Park Jimin right ?" asked my brother .

" Yes Sir " said Jimin nervously .

" I am sure Aarya must have not told  you about me " said Dada and smirked .

" No she did sir " said Jimin .

" Don't lie , I know my sister more than you . So let me introduce myself to you I am Sahil Raje . Aarya's cousin brother " said Dada .

" It's really nice to meet you Sir . I am sorry for you had to see when you came " said Jimin .

" I should say it's fine like an adult but I am not fine because she is my little cupcake and you just tainted her a bit " said Dada with a serious tone .

" I am sorry Sir " said Jimin and went on his knees .

" Oh god Jiminaa he is not serious " I said and started laughing with my brother .

" He is really cool brother of mine Jiminaaa " I continued .

" I am really cool now please sit properly you are making me feel bad ." said Dada .

" Ok sir " said Jimin and sat beside me . I held his hand in mine .

" Well , Mr Park promise me that you will never hurt my cupcake again . I maybe be cool but when it comes to her I really worst " said Sahil .

" Ok enough of serious talks Dada . Jiminaa is never gonna hurt me right ?" I said looking at Jimin .

" Never will hurt you " said Jimin and pecked my lips to which we heard small claps .

" That's so sweet Ara " I said and took her from Dada .

" Well Aarya I am really hungry can you make me something you eat ?" asked Sahil .

" Of course Dada " I said and went inside the kitchen with Ara .

I place her in her high chair . And started making mac and cheese .

Jimin's POV

Aarya went inside the kitchen along with Ara leaving me with her brother .

" Jimin , promise me that you will never make her cry " said Sahil .

" I promise sir " I said .

" Stop calling me sir please I have more than thousand people calling me sir now and then I don't want one more person to call me sir . And sir also makes me feel really old and I am not that old I am only three years older than Aarya " said Sahil and started laughing .

" Ok Dada , Can I call you that ?" I asked .

" Of course you can call me that . You are really lucky that Aarya told me about you and her back together if it would have been her other cousin brothers than you would have been admitted in hospital " said Dada .

" You are joking right ?" I asked .

" No , unfortunately I am not . You know you are in love with an Indian girl and Indian family are really bad when it comes to their daughter's life . And we are one of them " said Dada .

" I know " I said and gave him a small smile .

" Dada and Jiminaa breakfast is ready " we heard Aarya calling us .

" Here you go and enjoy " said Aarya feeding Ara .

" Aarya , when are you going you tell our family about this all ?" asked Dada .

" Soon Dada " said Aarya .

" Ok , you know I am beside you both in every of your decision " said Dada and smiled .

" I know Dada " said Aarya and smiled .

I am so blessed to have her in my life . I hope my plan works out properly when we go to Seoul .

Dada spent a day with us that time I came to know that Daniel was his secretary . Aarya's brother and I have become good friends I hope that her family accepts me like Dada did .

Hope you like this chappie .Few chapters left

Cote plz

Love ,
Aarya ❤❤❤❤❤