Chapter 24

Aarya's POV

I looked around the room to see that chinese guy looking at me and giving me smile . He was cute though but I didn't remembered him so I decided to have a chat with him . I told Shruti to call him .

"Jungkook she is calling you " said Shruti .

That boy gave a bunny smile and walked near my bed .

" Shruti can you leave us alone? " I asked .

" Are you sure ?" She asked .

" Yes " I said and gave her a smile .

" Noona I am so happy that you are alive " said that bunny boy .

" Was my accident that serious ? And how can you speak English so good ?" I asked .

" Actually the accident was a bit serious and Noona it is because of you my English has been improved and also we go in Compulsory English University In Seoul . It is the only university who has made it compulsory to speak English and the medium of teaching also English " He explained .

" What does Noona means ? " I asked .

" Older sister " He said .

" Oh so we didn't date " I said because at one moment I really thought we dated .

" Aniyo Noona " He said and blushed .

" What ?"I asked .

" I mean No we are not dating we have a relation of brother and sister " he said .

" So you are name is Kookie or Jungkook ?" I asked .

" Jeon Jungkook is my name but you call me Kookie and Jimin Hyung calls me Jk " said Jungkook.

Jimin why was this name so familiar to me ?

" Who is Jimin Hyung ?" I asked .

"It's not Hyung for you Noona . He .. He is one of our friend " said Jungkook .

" Ok but why can't I call him Hyung ? " I asked .

" Because only boys can call that to the boy / man older than him not girls . Girls here call them Oppa " He explained .

" So he is my Oppa then " I said .

" You know Noona I and Baekhyun Hyung were so worried for you " He said .

" Who is this Baekhyun  ? Is he my Oppa ?" I asked out of curiosity .

" He is our friend Noona and yes he your Oppa but you like to call him Baek " He explained .

" I am really sorry for asking so many questions to you but where is Baek ?" I asked .

" Don't say that Noona and he is outside " said Jk .

" Can I also talk to him ?" I asked .

" Sure I will go and call him " said Jungkook and went outside the room .

Jungkook was so nice to me though I asked him so many question .If I had asked so many questions to Rohan he would have ignored me or would have scolded me .

I heard the door being open and a boy with brown hairs and very small eyes walking inside along with Jungkook .

" How can they see with that small eyes ?" I asked my self .

" How are you Aarya ?" He asked .

" I am fine you are Baek right ?" I asked .

" Yes I am Baek " said Baek and smiled .