Chapter 19

" Aarya wait up " I heard familiar voice of Shruti .

" Shruti " I said and hugged her tightly and started crying .

" I am really sorry " said Shruti .

" What are you sorry for Shruti ? It's Jimin who should be sorry for not you " I said wiping my tears .

" Did they saw us ?" I asked .

" No they didn't saw us " said Shruti .

" Then that's good and please also don't tell Taehyung that we are in Seoul " I said .

" Firstly I don't even know that I am going to talk with Taehyung " said Shruti .

" Please don't let my situation hamper your relationship with Tae and now let's go " I said .

" If you say so " said Shruti

"What are you doing here ?" I said to the familiar person .

Jungkook's POV

I saw Noona and Shruti outside the restaurant . I was about to tell other about it when that evil girl came and kissed Jimin hyung .I saw Noona seeing it and then she ran away from there and Shruti following her . I looked at Jimin Hyung and others but others were disgusted while Jimin hyung in shock .

" I am leaving " I said and ran outside and went after them .

I felt my heart hurt when I saw Noona crying . I hate Jimin Hyung and that evil girl for making my pretty Noona cry .

" What are you doing here ?" asked Noona looking at me .

" I saw you and followed you here " I said .

" Did anyone saw us except you ?" asked Shruti.

" Aniyo " I said and hugged Noona .

" Mihane Noona . Hyung made me promise to not tell you about it or talk with you " I said and hugged her more tightly .

" Kookie it's fine I am not angry on you " said Noona and pulled out of the hugged and kissed my cheeks .

" Guys I am hungry " said Shruti .

" Let's go " said Noona and pulled me with her .

" So kookie suggest any restaurant " said Noona .

" What about Hobi Hyung's restaurant ?" I asked .

" Cool let's go but who is Hobi ?" asked Noona .

Aarya's POV

" Jung Hoseok. He is Yoongi Hyung's best friend " said Kookie .

" Oh , let's go then " I said .

" Noona that's our destination " said Jungkook .

It had same structure like Jin and Kyungsoo restaurant . The name of that restaurant was Sunshine . And the wall were colored in yellow colour .

" Jungkook what are you doing here ?" I heard a familiar voice of Yoongi .

" Aarya and Shruti you are here " said Yoongi again .

" Hi Yoongi , how are you ?" I asked .

" I am fine " said Yoongi .

" Kookie what are you doing ? Oh and who are these beautiful girls? asked a guy with orange hair .

" Hobi Hyung this Aarya Noona and this is Shruti " said Jungkook .

" It is pleasure meeting you guys " said that Hobi guy .