Chapter 9

" Aarya are you in there ?" I heard Shruti's voice from other side of the door .

" Yes " I said and opened the door .

" How are you ?" she asked.

" I am fine now " I said .

" Jimin " she was about to say but I cut her off .

" Can we just not talk about it ?" I said.

" Sure , anything for you I heard you are going to go back to India to for vacations ." She said .

" And you didn't asked me if I also want to come with you ?" she asked .

" I thought that you want to stay here and go at Baek's grandmother's place " I said .

" You really think I will go with them leaving my idiot friend over here alone come on Aarya you know me " said Shruti .

I heard someone knocking the door .

" Who is it ?" asked Shruti

" It's me Jimin is Aarya here ?" asked Jimin .

I looked at Shruti and gave her a weak smile .

" She is here Jimin . But it will be better if you leave she don't want to talk to you please leave " said Shruti and opened a bit of the door

" Please just let me see her I promise I will not talk to her please Shruti " said Jimin .

Shruti looked at me but I said no to her

" I am sorry Jimin " She said and closed the door .

" Good Night Shruti " I said and slept .

Taehyung's POV

I heard the door being opened .

" Jiminee , how's Aarya ?" asked Jin .

" I don't know " said Jimin .

" What do you mean you don't know ? You went to check on her right ?" asked Chanyeol .

" Yes Hyung but she didn't talk to me and Shruti also didn't allowed me to even see her " said Jimin .

" Guys did you know that both Aarya and Shruti are going to go back to India to spend their vacation rather than coming with us " said Baekhyun .

" What " I exclaimed .

" Noona said to me today that she will go back to India to spend her vacation but about Shruti I didn't know ?" said Jungkook .

" They can't leave " I said looking at Jimin .

" Jimin " said Chanyeol but he ignored .

" Taehyung Hyung I think we should leave Jimin Hyung alone for some time " said Jungkook .

" I agree " I said and then we went out .

" How many times Baekhyun is my little brother is going to get hurt what has he done wrong ? I can feel that something bad is going to happen " said Chanyeol Hyung .

" Channie don't think like that and I don't think that this time he is going to get hurt because I know that this time the person he has in his mind will be not the one who made him cold . It will take time for both of them but only she can take care of him " said Baekhyun Hyung .

" We all agree " said Namjoon Hyung

Hope you like this chappie . Yes Taehyung's POV for first time .
Above is the picture of  Namjoon ❤❤❤❤

Vomment plz.

Love,
Aarya ❤❤❤❤