Chapter 26

Aarya's POV

I woke up to see Kookie and Shruti talking with each other .

" Good Morning " I said and sat .

" Morning " said both and hugged me .

" So what have you decided should we go back to India or stay here ?" asked Shruti .

" Why do want to go back with me to India Shruti ? You should stay and continue here " I said .

" But Aarya " she said but I cut her off and continued .

" And I am also not going back " I said .

" Jinja " I heard Jimin's voice and felt to arms around my waist and pulling me in a hug .

" Jimin " I said and pushed him away though I wanted to hold him .

" Sorry " He said and moved away .

" Oh My God Aarya " I heard an unfamiliar voice .

I saw an unfamiliar face standing next to Shruti .He had black hairs and was pale but was handsome and pink plum lips .

" Suho , what are you doing here ?" asked Jimin with angry face .

" What I am doing here ? Jimin I am here to visit my close friend who is a paitent here . I should actually ask you the same question because last time we met you and Aarya were not on talking basis because you choose your girlfriend instead of Aarya " that Suho guy said .

" Excuse me do I even know you because Kookie didn't even mention you ? " I asked .

" Suho she has her lost memory she will not recognise you " said Shruti.

" I am so sorry Aarya " said that guy and held my hand in his .

I pulled my hand away from his grip . He maybe my close friend but I am not comfortable with that touching thing .

" Suho can we can talk alone ?" asked Jimin .

" Sure " said Suho and followed Jimin outside .

" So I also want to meet others ? When can I meet them maybe today ?" I asked .

" No Not Today " said Both .

" Ok " I said and laid back and closed my eyes .

One Hour Later

" Baek what don't you talk with me ?" I heard someone's voice .

" I just don't want to talk with you and now shut up because she is sleeping "  I heard Baekhyun's  voice .

" Baekhyun she is asleep I want to know the answer either talk to me or I will kiss you " I heard that other person's voice .

" Chanyeol are you crazy ?" I heard Baekhyun's voice .

But later for another five minutes I heard no voice only the sound of groaning . I decided to open my eyes only to see Baekhyun making out with Chanyeol . It was so intense they don't even care about my presence.  I saw someone open the door it was none other than Jimin. He also saw them making out and saw me I gestured him to come . He came  inside slowly and sat on my bed .

" How long ?" Whispered Jimin near my ear which lead to wave of shiver pass through my body .

" Maybe 6 minutes " I whispered and bite my lips

" Aarya stop biting your lip " said Jimin and kissed my earlobe.

" Make them stop " I said .

" Hyungs what is going on here ?" Shouted Jimin.

I decided not to look at them and continued looking at Jimin with curiosity .

" Chanyeol And Baekhyun " I thought and all of sudden an image came in front of my mind of Baek crying and Chanyeol shouting at him .

" We are Sorry Aarya " I heard both of them say .

" It's fine you both look good together " I said and smiled .

" No we don't and now because this pabo I feel guilty because I have cheated on my boyfriend " said Baek .

" Baek break up with him " said Chanyeol .

" Jimin I need to clear my mind I will leave Aarya take care and Jimin take care of Aarya " said Baekhyun and left .

" Bye guys " said Chanyeol and followed Baek .

I smiled at both of them . And I saw Jimin staring at me .

" What " I asked .

" Nothing " said Jimin .

" Jimin you know right you are spending more time with than your girlfriend and even that Suho told that we were not on talking basis " I said .

" We were on talking basis Aarya . Don't listen to that asshole " said Jimin with angry tone .

" Jimin can you give me some water ?" I asked .

He turned to where the bottle was kept but it was empty .

" I will be back " He said and went with the empty bottle .

I started thinking about all the images that I saw and started to link them up and I knew that something was there between Jimin and me for sure .

Hope you like this chappie .
So BTS Comeback has made my life turn upside down for some reason for sure and the Not Today Video is best ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Cote plz
Love ,
Aarya ❤❤❤❤