Chapter 21

Jimin's POV 

" Hyung do you think that Kyungsoo hyung can bring her here ?" I asked Kai hyung .

" Jimin don't doubt my Kyungie here they are " said Jongin hyung .

I looked up to see Kyungsoo hyung and Aarya walking towards us . I felt my heart race like always it did only seeing her .I hurt her really bad this time and I know I will regret it later .

" Jiminaa I brought her " said Kyungsoo hyung and smirked .

" Kamasahminda Hyung " I said looking at her .

I saw others leaving us alone .

" What do you want Jimin ?" She asked .

" Do you remember this place ?" I asked .

" Of course Jimin . This is the park where we spent that day together isn't it ?" she asked .

She looked so adorable in that black specs of her . I wanted to just look at her the whole time . I am happy that she still remembers this place .

" Yes it is " I answered and smiled .

" Jimin , that girl with you I mean your girlfriend isn't she your first love ?" asked Aarya .

" Yes she is " I answered and looked at her .

To only see that she biting her bottom lip and had clenched her left hand in fist .

" Aarya " I said and walked  towards  her.

" I am happy for Jimin " she said looked down .

" Are you really happy ?" I asked .

" Of course I am happy and I respect your decision of choosing her in place of me because always first love matter right ?"  said Aarya and looked at me with teary eyes .

I pulled her in tight hug . I felt her hugging me back . I burried my head in her and smelled her . I missed her.  I heard her crying really hard .

" I am sorry Aarya " I said and kissed her head .

" No Jimin I completely understand " she said pulled away from our hug .

" Please don't cry " I said and wiped her tears .

" Jimin , Taehyung and Shruti's relationship is suffering because of it . I don't want them to suffer because of us " she said .

" I agree , I will talk with him " I said .

" Can we sit here for sometime ?" asked Aarya .

" Sure " I said .

" Are you sure right you don't want to go to your girlfriend right ?" She asked .

" Aniyo " I said and sat on cold grass and pulled her down .

" Jimin " she yelled .

" We are still friends right ?" I asked .

" Of course we are Jimin " said Aarya .

I wanted to ask her about Chanyeol Hyung's friend Suho but I decided not to . I saw her looking at me .

" Suho and I are only friends Jimin " said Aarya .

" That's good " I said and smiled in my head .

I felt her rest her head on my shoulder .

" I am so sorry baby to make you cry , to hurt you but all I did is only for you to keep you safe " I thought.

I felt my phone ringing I saw the caller id it was of Jungkook .