Chapter 25

I saw him and kept looking at him for a while .

" Aarya " I heard him call my name .

" You don't know me but " said Jimin but was cut off by me .

" You are Jimin right ?" I said .

" Yes I am " He said and wiped the tears which were running from his eyes .

" Kookie and Baek told me that you are one of my friend right ?" I asked .

" Yes " He answered .

" Did Shruti went home ?" I asked .

" Yes Taehyung took her at your dorm " He answered .

" Okay " I said .

" Do you really want to go to India Aarya ?" asked Jimin .

" Yes I want to go to India because I don't think that there is any reason for me to stay here other than education " I said .

" True " He said and gave me a smile but seeing that smile made my heart broke .

There was something between us but no one was telling me and he also didn't told me about it . I heard each and every word he said  . Seeing him cry like this makes my heart break into pieces. So I decided to ask him what exactly was our relation because I want to make a decision to either stay here or go to India and it all depends on what he says .

"Jimin can you tell how we met and what is our relationship ?" I asked .

"Umm " He said .

"It's fine if you don't want to " I said .

" Aarya it's not like that we were " He said but was cut off when the door of my room was opened and a korean girl entered inside .

" Baby " She said loudly .

I closed my ears because of that annoying noise .

" I missed you baby " that girl said and hugged Jimin .

I felt sad in inside and then was hurt by when I saw her kiss him on Jimin's lips . She was Jimin's girlfriend and I maybe just his friend but why then he said all those thing it is so confusing . I felt pain in my head . I held my head tightly and then all of sudden some images flashed in my mind it was about Jimin and Me kissing .

" Aarya are you ok ?" I heard Jimin's voice.

" Baby she is fine let's leave " I heard that girl said .

" Jessica go call the doctor " I heard Jimin .

" Ok " I heard that girl said and then I heard the door being closed with a bang .

" I'm fine Jimin you can go " I said .

" I'm not leaving you " He said and placed his both palms on my cheeks .

" Jimin your girlfriend needs you " I said .

" I don't care for me you are important and always will be babygirl " He said and hugged me.

" Jimin I saw an image of us kissing in my mind " I said .

" You did ?" asked Jimin .

" Doctor is here . Now let's go " said that girl entering in the room with doctor .

" Ms Raje what happened ?" asked Doctor.

" I am fine Doctor just had a glimpse of my past I guess " I said .

" Ok then . I want you to sleep now and don't try hard to remember those memories which you have lost " said Doctor .

" Ok doctor " I said .

" See she is fine let's go " said that girl .

" Ok let me call someone then " said Jimin looking at me .

He removed his mobile from his pocket and dialled someone's number .

" Aarya Jungkook will be here " said Jimin .

" Ok Good Night then " I said and gave him a smile .

" Aarya I am sorry " He said coming close to me .

" Go Jimin your girlfriend needs you more than me " I said and pushed him bit away from me .

He went and closed the door . I don't know why but I broke down tears were running from my eyes . I felt bad seeing him going with her . I wiped away all my tears and went off to sleep .

Dream

" Aarya " I heard him say .

" Yes Jimin " I said .

" Why did you allowed him to kiss you ?" He asked in a bit loud tone.

" Because he my friend and he always use to do that " I said .

" But now you are mine and I don't like it " said Jimin closing the door .

"  Why are you so much possessive Jimin ?" I said and sat on my bed .

" I hate when he kissed you on your cheeks . He kissed you in front of me " said Jimin walking towards me .

" He is my friend Jimin " I said and looked at him .

" That does'nt mean he can kiss you " he said .

" You don't behave that way when Kookie and Baekhyun kiss me on cheeks " I said and stood up and walked towards him .

" Because they know that your mine but that guy don't " said Jimin and pulled me close to him and pushed me on wall and kissed me and grabbed my waist tightly .

Dream End

I woke up and realised it was just a dream but Jimin said I was his and who was he talking about .I thought . I was confused but decide to ignore it . I saw Kookie sleeping on the couch . I stood up from the bed and walked towards the window side and saw how Korea looks like in the night it was peaceful  .

" Noona " I heard Kookie's voice .

" What happened " He asked again .

" I am fine Jungkook just go and sleep " I ordered .

He just nodded and went back to his sleep . 

Hope you like this chappie . Firstly Jungkook graduated from highschool and then Spring Day MV 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Cote plz

Love ,
Aarya ❤❤❤❤❤