Chapter 43

Aarya's POV

Next day Taehyung had a photoshoot and an interview about his life and business and stuff  . I was in my office completing my work when I got a call from Chanyeol .

" Hello Channie " I said .

" Aarya, this is Baeki . Bae when are you coming here to see your little niece and nephew ?" asked Baeki .

" Well I will be leaving this Friday and will be there for a week or so " I said .

" I miss you please come soon " said Baekhyun .

" Yes Baek I am going to talk with my boss about it . So will talk to you later " I said .

" Ok byee love you " said Baekhyun hanging up .

I stood up and headed to Ms Philips office . I knocked the door .

" Come in " I heard her say .

" Good Morning Ma'am " I said and stood near her desk .

" Ms Raje , what brings you here ?" She asked with smirk on her face .

" Ma'am about my leave for a week " I said but was rudely cut off by her .

" You ain't going anywhere Ms Raje . And not this week for sure " said Ms Philips .

" But Ma'am I gave the application about it about two months ago " I said playing with my fingers .

" And I am rejecting that letter now " said Ms Philips .

" But Ma'am I have finished all my work and I really need to go to Seoul this year ." I said .

" Ms Raje , I am really sorry but I am cancelling your request  . Now go on and I will send some few more pending work of Angela as she is going to go on leave for a week " said Ms Philips .

" But Ma'am " I said .

" Ms Raje you can leave now " said Ms Philips very rudely .

I went outside and headed directly to my office and locked the door and sat on my chair .

" Why is Ms Philips so rude to me I have been in this company for three years and whenever I ask for leave she gives me some reason and cancel my leave . From last three years I only got holiday on Sundays . Sometimes I feel about leaving this job  " I thought .

There is only person I can talk this matter with . I took my phone out and dialled the number .

" Can we meet now ?" I asked .

" Sure " He said .

" At our usual place " I said and ended the call .

I stood up and went outside to see Jimin and Ashton standing outside talking with each other .

" Aarya , let's go . I am hungry " said Ashton .

" You all go ahead  . I have to meet someone and will have lunch there only " I said .

" Ok " said Jimin and smiled .

I smiled back and went outside of the company . I called taxi and gave the driver the address .

" Ma'am we are here " said the driver I gave him his money .

" Thank you " I said going out of the taxi .

I went inside the restaurant and searched for him .

" Aarya " I heard my name being called I turned to the direction from where the sound came from .

" Dada " I said and hugged him . ( Big brother ) .

" Missed you Aaru " said my brother and hugged me back .

" Let's sit " I said and we went near an empty table and sat down .

" So how are you ? Well frankly I was shocked that you wanted to meet in urgent " He said .

" I am thinking about resigning from that company " I said .

" Why ?" He asked .

I told him about all things including about Ms Philips treating me different from other employees .

" This too much . I can't even have even leave for four day " I said .

" If you want to leave sis . Just do it and don't worry about other things I am there for you " He said .

" Ok , now let's order " I said .

We order and started eating and he continued telling me about how his work is going on and further .

" Dada , Jimin is back and he even has adopted a daughter " I said .

" What !" He exclaimed .

" Yes , I and he are in good terms now " I said .

" Does he know about that thing ?" He asked .

" No I didn't " I said .

" Why is that ?" He asked .

" I will tell him later about it " I said .

" I would like to meet him today . Meet me at my place with that little girl of his " He said .

" Ok " I said .

" I will be waiting and you will stay with me for few days " He said .

" Ok , I will go now " I said and headed to the company and went directly to my office and write down my resignation letter and went to Ms Philips room to see Jimin talking with her .

" Oh Miss Raje " said Ms Philips .

" Ma'am here is my resignation letter I leave my post in your company from today I can't take more about this all shit and you treating me badly " I said and handed her my letter .

" Well that's good " said Ms Philips .

" Bitch as always " I said and went outside with Jimin following me outside .

" We will talk about it later . I am taking Ara with me and also Tae is leaving today " I said and took my bag and texted Ash to bring other of my stuff .

" Bye " said Jimin .

" Bye " I said taking Ara from Gaby and went .

Short chappie .Hope you like it

Cote please .

Love ,

Aarya ❤❤❤❤