Chapter 48

Aarya's POV

" I missed you " said Shruti and hugged me tightly .

" Missed you too " I said .

" Now that you two have met let's leave " said Baek .

" Where ?" I asked .

" To meet Jin Hyung and I have to tell you something " said Baekhyun .

" Oh , Ok then " I said and smiled .

" Good Baekhee will come with us " said Baekhyun and went outside .

" Jimin " I was about to say but I was cut off by Jimin .

" Go " He said and smiled .

We got in the car and headed at Jin's place . We reached there and I went ahead to ring the bell to be greeted by Namjoon with a small girl on his shoulder .

" Aarya " said Namjoon and put that small girl on down and hugged me . I hugged him back and pulled out only to see that small girl running screaming " Eomma " .

" She is cute Joonie " I said and went inside along with others .

" Yes , she is cute as her mum " said Joonie .

We went in living room to only see Jennie talking with Jin .

" Jinna " I called him .

" Omo " said Jin and ran towards me and hugged me tightly .

" Aarya , I missed you so much " said Jin pulling out from the hug and pecked my forehead .

" Me too " I said and kissed his cheeks .

" Jennie meet you Aunt Aarya , She is Jimin samchun's jagiya " said Joonie .

" Hi Jennie " I said sitting down .

" She is so cute just like you Jin " I said and kissed her cheeks .

" Jennie meet Baekhee " said Jin taking Baekhee from Baekhyun's hand .

" Kyeopta " said Jennie and sat next to Jin smiling at Baekhee .

Jimin's POV

" Oh god I am so scared right now ?" I shouted and sat down on the couch .

" Hyung it will be fine . Stop fussing about and help us " said Jihyun carring a box of decoration .

" Yaaa Park Jimin get up and come and help your Hyung " said Chanyeol Hyung .

" Yes " I said and went in the lawn and started decorating with others .

Taehyung and Chanyeol Hyung were decorating the tables and chairs . Namjoon and Jin Hyung were with Aarya and others . Eomma and Appa were taking care of Ara . Jongin Hyung and Sehun Hyung were busy with the food arrangement .

I felt my phone vibrate it was the call from the number I was waiting for .

" Hello " I said .

" Yes , I am waiting . I will text you the address " I said and ended the call .

" Taehyung go and change your clothes . All of you go I will handle " I said .

" But " said Tae .

" Go " I said and continued decorating and completed it and sat down on the chair .

" Jimin , I am going to the jewellery shop and going to pick up the ring "  said Taehyung and went .

I went and changed my clothes into new . I heard knock on the door . I opened the door to see Eomma with Ara in her hand .

" Oh my Ara looks so cute " I said taking her in my arms .

" Both of my babies look so beautiful " said Eomma smiling .

" Ara , Appa will change you in your new clothes " I said and sat her on the bed .

" Jimina need help ?" asked Eomma .

" Aani " I said and took new dress for Ara from her small bag .

I changed Ara in her new dress and took her downstairs to see everybody there .

" Hyung , they are here " said Jihyun .

I looked around to see them here . Now I was getting scared I walked towards them .

" Hello " I said and was going to shake hands with them when Jungkook came running .

" Jiminee Hyung , Noona is here "  said Kookie .

" I am not ready " I said and gave Ara to Jihyun and told Kookie to off the lights .

Aarya's POV

" Why is it so dark here ?" I asked .

" I don't know " said Shruti .

" Wait ,let me on the flashlight of my mobile and Baekhyun walk slowly and hold Baekhee tightly " I said and oned the flash light .

" Babygirl " I heard Jimin's voice and a flash light was flashed over me .

" Never I have thought I would love again , never had I thought that I will be madly in love with a beautiful Indian girl . You changed me . " said Jimin coming towards me with also flash light on him .

" Aarya Raje , will you give me the pleasure of marrying you and calling you my wife and being mine forever and ever ? Will you marry me and bless me with your love ?" asked Jimin sitting in the typical proposal position

" Yes " I said feeling overwhelmed with the situation and hugged him .

And the light were on and I saw the people I missed the most standing in front of us with happy faces .

Hope you all like this chappie

Cote plz

Love,
Aarya ❤❤❤❤❤