Chapter 13

We both went inside and saw that others were busy in their own world . But Baekhyun was sitting alone .

" Guys where is Chanyeol? " I asked .

" He said that he had a date so he went " said DO.

" Oh " I said and went and sat next to Baek .

" Are you ok ?" I asked .

" Yes I am fine Aarya don't worry about me " whimpered Baek .

" Baek how can I not worry about you were my first bestfriend here " I said .

" I love him " He said .

" Then go get him if you love someone then you should your 100 percent in making him understand your love for him and make him fall in love with him " I said .

" Where did you learn that from Aarya ?" asked Baekhyun .

" Bollywood . You should really watch Indian pictures you will get many ideas like that " I said.

" Sure " said Baek and started laughing .

" What are guys laughing at ?" asked Shruti .

" I suggested him to watch Bollywood movies " I said .

" Really that's funny . So Baekhyun tell me when you are going to watch it me and Aarya will be there " said Shruti .

" Miss me " said familiar voice of Chanyeol .

" Why are back so early ?" asked Jin .

" She had some plans with her parents " said Chanyeol .

" She must be with other guy " said Baekhyun .

" Hmm" I said and smiled .

After few hours we decided to go back to the dorm. I said bye to everyone and went outside with Jimin following me .

" Last day of our college " said Jimin all of the sudden .

" Excuse me " I said .

" About spending one day with me . It will be on our Last Day of college " said Jimin .

" Ok " I said .

" Noona wait I will drop you to your dorm . Taehyung Hyung said that he will drop Shruti to your dorm later " said Jungkook .

I was about to reply when we a heard Chan and Baekhyun fighting.

" Chanyeol she is not good for you don't you get it " said Baekhyun .

" You are just jealous of me because you don't have a girlfriend Baek " said Chanyeol.

" Chan it's not what you think I am not jealous because you have a girlfriend and I don't " said Baekhyun .

" Guys stop " I said .

" Look Aarya what Baekhyun is telling he says that my Dara is cheating on me " said Chanyeol .

" I am telling the truth " said Baekhyun and stood besides me .

" Hyung what's going on why are you fighting ?" said Tae coming into view .

" Chanyeol please listen to me I am not lying " said Baek .

" Stop it Baek I am angry on you . I thought that you would be happy about me and Dara but you are just jealous " said Chanyeol .

I heard small cries of Baekhyun

" Hyung don't cry " said Tae and hugged his cousin .

" Jimin take him away from here " I said.