Chapter 31

Aarya's POV

" What's going on ?" I asked waking up .

" Aarya you are fine " said Baekhyun and hugged me .

" I am fine Baeki " I said .

" I thought I lost you . Jiminaa told that if you got hurt again you will be dead " said Baek and continued crying .

" Baek stop crying and I remember now everything . But I feel sad about what Suho has done " I said and wiped his tears away .

" It's good that you woke up . He was worried so was I " said an unfamiliar voice .

I saw a boy standing across the bed . He had feminine features and he would make a  beautiful girl .

" I am Kim Lu Han Suho's Hyung " said that guy .

" Hi Luhan I am Aarya  " I said and smiled .

" I am sorry on be half of my brother " said Luhan .

" Luhan don't because it not your fault and Aarya he was even locked down in this room by Suho just because he is gay " said Baekhyun .

We heard the door being unlocked and being opened .

" Aarya it's good to see you alive " said Suho and smirked .

I stood up and slapped him .

" I thought that you would be a good guy but you are bastard whom no one can trust " I said .

" I know Aarya but I have my reasons " said Suho .

" You are pabo Jessica even don't care about you " said Luhan and stood next to me.

" You " said Suho and was about to slap him when I held his wrist and pushed him back .

" How Dare You Raised Your Hand On Your Big Brother " I said with anger .

" He is not my brother " said Suho .

" Why is it Suho is it just because I am gay " said Luhan with tears in his eyes .

" You know how much I am disgusted by you " said Suho and walked near us and  was about to punch Luhan I pushed Luhan and stood in his place and waited for the blow and closed my eyes but the punch never hit me .

" Dare you lay hand on her Suho " I heard his familiar.

I opened my eyes to see Jimin standing in front of  me and others were standing outside .

" Park Jimin and gang " said Suho and smirked .

" This is for kidnapping my Baekhyun "said Chanyeol walking towards Suho and punched him .

" Guys stop it " I said frustrated of this drama .

" Aarya stay out of it " said Jimin .

" Why should I Jimin ? Why he kidnapped me . He was the one who was behind my accident . He did all bad things to me but I forgave him because what he did was for his love . But I will not forget what he has done to his Big Brother but that is their personal matter . So forget and I want leave from here right now " I said .

" How can you be this forgiving ?" asked Kyungsoo .

" Because I am irritated by this all things.  I never wanted this all to happened in my life when I came here but it happened but I don't care . I am really frustrated by this . Suho that Jessica don't even give shit for what you think . I know you deserve more than that Jessica because you are really good but don't waste your life in running after someone who don't love you " I said .

" That's what I told him about many times " said Luhan behind me.

" Suho and I am taking Luhan with me and hope you think about it " I said and pulled Luhan with me outside that room with others following me .

" Aarya thank you " said Luhan and hugged me .

" There is no need of that " I said and hugged him back .

" Noona " I heard Kookie's voice .

" Kookie " I said and hugged him and pecked his cheeks .

" I missed you " said Kookie and hugged me tightly .

" No one missed me I guess " said Baekhyun .

We pulled out from the hug and Kookie hugged Baekhyun .

" Let's go " said Kyungsoo .

" Yes let's go " I said and smiled at Luhan .

We went outside of that house to see all my friends standing there including Sehun .

" Why is Sehun here ?" I asked Kyungie.

" He was worried for Baek " said Kyungsoo .

" Oh ok " I said .

" Aarya " said Shruti and ran towards me and hugged me .

" I am fine Shruti " I said.

" I was so worried " said Shruti and pulled out of hug .

" I know " I said .

" What is he doing here ?" I heard Luhan's voice and saw him staring at someone . I followed his gaze to see him staring at Sehun .

" Hannie Hyung " said Sehun and ran towards Luhan and hugged him .

" Oh god " said Baekhyun .

" I think we should give them space . Sehun take him with you " I said .

" Yes let's leave " said  Baekhyun .

" I want to talk to Aarya you go ahead I and Aarya will meet you all later " said Jimin .

" Ok " said others and went and I followed Jimin in his car .

We sat in the car and Jimin started to the drive was silent like really very silent .

He stopped the car at one of the restaurant . I followed him in .

" Aarya we need to talk " said Jimin .

" Yes we do " I said and gave him a smile .

" I think we should take break from what we are . I m..mean we should just stay away from each other it is best for both for us " said Jimin which broke my heart .

" I thought that you wanted to tell how much you missed and wanted to start our relationship with new start but if you want it then ok " I said and controlling my tears .

" Aarya " I heard him say .

" Let's just leave " I said and went outside and waited near the car .

I felt tears running down my eyes but I wiped them off .

" Let's go " said Jimin

After our ride we reached Baekhyun's House . We went inside . Jin and Namjoon came and hugged me .

" Actually guys I am bit tired now so I would like to leave " I said .

" Oh yes it's fine but Aarya stay today here " said Baekhyun .

" I would love to stay Baek but I miss my dorm room " I said and smiled .

" Ok wait I will come with you " said Shruti .

" No you stay  Shruti.  Ok guys bye " I said and headed towards my home which I called .

I reached in my room and broke down in tears .

Hope you like this update . Lot's of drama Ikr . Above is my baby Jiminaaa.

Cote plz

Love,
Aarya ❤❤❤❤❤