Chapter 27

Aarya's POV

Shruti and Taehyung are here  . They look so good together I must say Kookie told me that they are kind of on and off . I decided to look outside the window .

" Aarya , Tae is leaving  " said Shruti .

" Oh , Thank you Taehyung for coming here " I said .

" Bye Aarya , Take care " said Tae and smiled .

" Shruti go see him off " I said and smiled .

Due this medicines I felt like sleepy again so I decided to close my eyes  . But all of a sudden an image came to mind about me running behind Taehyung

" Taehyung wait " I screamed .

But he didn't stop . I followed him but he was fast . I saw him on the other side of the road and sat on a bench . I saw the traffic signal turning red and all people around me started to cross the road . I felt my phone ringing it was Jimin.

" Jimin I found him " I said and started walking .

I saw Taehyung looking at me and waving at me . And shouting something but I didn't heard any of it . I saw Taehyung running towards me .

" Taehyung " I screamed loudly and opened my eyes .

" Aarya what happened ?" I heard both Taehyung and Shruti coming in and asking .

" I just remembered something that Taehyung was angry and I was following him and " I said but was cut off .

" Aarya it's okay you are starting to remembering " said Shruti .

" Taehyung was is it before my accident ?" i asked .

" Yes it was " said Taehyung .

" Ohh " I said and laid back on my bed .

" Do you want us to call the doctor ?" asked Shruti .

" No I am fine I will just rest and don't worry even the doctor has said that it will happen from time to time " I said and smiled .

" If you say so " said Shruti .

" Hello Jiminee can you come to the hospital ?" I heard Taehyung asked on his phone .

" Ok Ok " He continued and then ended the call .

" Jimin is the lobby " said Tae .

" Guys promise me that you will not tell Jimin or anyone about this except Kookie " I said .

" But why ?" asked Tae .

" I just want it to be that way " I said .

" Ok if you say so I will leave now " said Tae and left .

" Shruti you also go and take rest " I said .

" But " she sad but was cut off by me .

" Go " I said and pushed her a bit .

I waved her bye and laid back again when I heard my phone vibrate on the table next to my bed .

I unlocked to see whose message it was but it was from unknown and it said
If you want to know about your past contact me I will help you with it .
Yours lovingly
KJ ❤❤

" What are you reading ? " I heard someone ask .

I saw it was none other than Jimin .

" Let me see it also " said Jimin walking towards my bed .

" Just a spam Jimin " I said and locked my phone .

" Ok then how are you ?" He asked caressing my cheeks .

" Don't you think Jimin you are more touchy with me rather than that girlfriend of yours ?" I asked .

" You are everything to me and she is nothing " He said .

" What " I asked .

" Don't stress your pretty brain baby girl . You have to patient that how's I am for past few months " said Jimin .

" I frankly didn't get any single thing he was talking about . But the only thing I knew was that unknown person can help me to bring back my memories " I thought .

" Well I brought this oatmeal porridge for you specially made by Jin Hyung and Kyungsoo Hyung " said Jimin and brought a red bag from the couch .

" Thank them Jimin from me " I said .

Jimin arranged the bowl and everything in front me on a mini table which is kept only for beds .

" Here you go " said Jimin handing me a spoon .

" Thanks " I said and smiled .

It was yummy and I finished it a little fast . I saw Jimin looking at me like I was the most precious thing in his life .

" Park Jimin " I said .

" Yes " said Jimin .

" Stop staring " I said and gave him the bowl .

" I will go and wash the bowl " said Jimin .

In that little time I texted that unknown guy saying

I want his help and would like to meet him soon .

" I am back " said Jimin in cute way .

I just smiled at him . His every move made my heart flutter that was one of the reason I didn't want him to stay with me 24/7.

Unknown POV

" I want one more favor Oppa " she asked .

" What is it baby ?" I asked .

"I want her gone . Kill her , kidnap her or do any thing I want her out of my life " she said .

" But "  I said but was cut off by her .

" Can't you do so simple thing for me Oppa " She said with sad face .

" Ok " I said .

" Thank You Oppa " She said and went away .

I removed my phone from my pocket and texted her.

f you want to know about your past contact me I will help you with it .
Yours lovingly
KJ ❤❤

Send now I will wait for her reply . You are good girl but for my love I will do anything .

Hope you like this chappie .

Cote plz ,

Love ,
Aarya ❤❤❤❤❤