Chapter 38

Aarya's POV

" Ara " I said looking at the beautiful child .

" I found her in an orphanage . She was the only baby left because she is a bit weak compared to the kids . So no one took her and when I visited the orphanage for taking photos I fell in love with her she just like you , her hair , her big dark brown eyes . I remembered you in her . So I adopted her " said Jimin .

" Jimin , that's so sweet of you " I said.

" Is he your boyfriend ?" asked Jimin .

" No , he is not but my bosses think that he my boyfriend still . I mean we dated for one year but we are just friends now " I said .

" Well that's good because if you would had still be dating then it would been have problem " said Jimin .

" Jimin " I heard a familiar voice of Ms Philips .

" It's Mr Park to you Miss Philips " said Jimin and smirked .

" But I thought that I can call you Jimin as Ms Raje here calls you that " said Miss Philips .

" Only Aarya is allowed to call me Jimin " said Jimin .

Miss Philips gave me last glare and went running out of my office . I continued doing my work while both Jimin and Ara sat next to my chair and looked at me .

" Jimin, Ara needs to sleep why don't you take her home " I said .

" Ok I will take her home . Meet you soon baby girl " He said and kissed my lips .

After Jimin left I thought about contacting Jungkook and telling him that Jimin is in London. But I think it's better if Jimin tells them maybe Jimin don't want him to be found .

After my work was done . Miss Philips gave me more sheets to be edited and told me to finish it till tomorrow . I went out to see both my friends waiting for me .

" Well Aarya , I heard that we have a new neighbor " said Ashton .

" Oh really that good . I will buy some rice cakes for them " I said .

We reached near that shop which sold Rice Cakes . I bought a big box of it and we headed home . I freshen up a bit and knocked the door of apartment next to us .

" Hope they are good " I said .

I saw the door being open and standing in front of me was none other than Jimin and with only a towel around his waist .

" I will come back later " I said and turned to walk away  when I was pulled inside the apartment by Jimin .

" Don't go " said Jimin pushing me on the closed door .

" Jimin " I said pushing him away but I couldn't .

" Oh you bought Rice Cakes missed them a lot you have those in London " said Jimin.

" Yes " I said looking at him and how close he was to me .

I tried to move away from him which resulted our body getting brushed  a bit .

" Baby girl stop moving or you won't be able to walk tomorrow properly " said Jimin which made me shiver .

" Sorry " I said .

Jimin's POV

" Sorry " she said .

Oh Aarya you don't have any idea how much effect you have on me . And right now how hard it to control my dirty thoughts about us . She is still the same girl I loved nothing changed in her . I was so angry when that boss told that the jerk is her boyfriend I felt like punching him .

No one knows how hard it was to spend two years away from her . I searched her in every country and then one day I came to know that she works in London . At a famous magazine office who was asking to sign a contract with me .

The next day I went and booked my and Ara's ticket and now we are here in London . And here I am standing in front of my life .

" Jimin , I have to go " said Aarya .

" No , you are not going " I said held her waist tightly which resulted her to moan .

I buried my head in her neck and breathe her scent in and started sucking on her neck . I felt her hands in my hair pulling them .
I picked her up and went in my room .

" Bogoshipda " I said and kissed her beautiful and yummy lips .

I started kissing her to which she replied by kissing me back . I started moving me hand inside her t shirt caressing her stomach . I could feel her shiver with touch of mine . Her body was also excited by feeling my touch . I placed her in my laps and pulled the t shirt a bit down .  I kissed her exposed shoulder sucking and leaving hickey behind . And also little Jimin was also very much excited . I was about to take her t shirt off when we heard Ara crying .

" Oh god " said Aarya and rushed outside and went into Ara's room .

I wore my shorts and plain white T-shirt and saw Ara playing with Aarya .

" Maaa " said Ara and giggled .

" You are so pretty baby . Others are Pabo to not adopt you but I am happy that Jimin adopted you and he will be good parent " she said .

" And so will be you Aarya . You are her mom don't forget that " I said to which Aarya nodded .

" Well Jimin I have really leave that Miss Philips have given me some work to complete till tomorrow " said Aarya getting up.

" Bring it here your work . I will help and spend a night with us . Aarya your soon to be family needs you " I said .

" Ok , I will be back " she said and went .

I went in the other room which was locked I opened it and saw my latest work which covered the whole wall and the room . The pics my latest work was none other than my Aarya .

She didn't knew that I was stalking her for past one year .

Hope you like the chappie

Cote plz

Love ,
Aarya ❤❤❤