<<Part One>>

"Where you are, I believe that the heart does go on."

P a r t   O n e

D e f y i n g   T h e   A l p h a

///

I briskly brush past my mother who is glaring at me as if I just committed the biggest crime of a lifetime when in reality I simply told her to 'fück off' because she scolded me for getting into a fight with my sister earlier.

My mother never did appreciate my smart mouth to be perfectly honest with you, I, on the other hand thought it was my best asset. I could easily destroy someone with my harsh words that are filed in the back of my mind.

I knew my mother was a good woman deep down but I couldn't ever forgive her for what she did.

      "Angel , quit being so disrespectful." My older brother, Amsterdam growled as he walks into the living room.

I turn to see my mother smiling brightly at her first born son. I can't really blame her for favoring him, he is the golden child out of my four siblings.

Amsterdam is the oldest out of us five children, making him twenty four, and heir to the alpha position.

Avalon comes in second being twenty two years old. My older sister is the child that back in high-school had quite a lot of males clinging to her. She was basically a whòre until she met her mate.

Alia and Andrew are the last two before me, they're twenty years old. Twins obviously.

Then there's me, Angel, freshly eighteen.

My other siblings have their flaws besides Amsterdam. Avalon was a whòre, Alia is a disgrace because she likes to party, Andrew is stupid and fails most of his classes but somehow they all seem to be better then me.

I, like to run my mouth and do things my way. I am very 'defiant' as my mother claims. She's one to talk because I obviously got my attitude from someone.

    "Shut up Amsterdam." I sneered as I whip around and glare at the six foot blonde boy who stands in front of me with daring blue eyes.

"Watch it Angel, I'll backhand you into next week." Amsterdam threatened. It wasn't a threat per-say seeing how he actually has backhanded me and wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

My mother steps in before things get two messy between us. "Quit bickering like little kids, Angel go to your room."

I scoff and cross my arms over my chest. "I'm eighteen, I don't have to listen to you anymore."

Cockiness always bites you in the asś, I learned that the hard way.

"Angel, we need to talk." My mother sighed deeply as she runs her manicured fingers through her bright blonde hair. I eye her blue eyes curiously as she lightly grabs my elbows and leads me to the kitchen along with Amsterdam.

"You're attitude is too much for us to handle so we have decided since you're an adult now, you are being sent to a new pack." My mother stated calmly.

My heart slightly quickens at this. She's sending me away? I thought worriedly. I knew I got under everyone's skin but too this extreme? "How could you?" I asked mortified at my family's decision.

"We love you, just not your attitude you have." My mother said softly.

"My attitude is apart of me you idiot." I sneered in disgust while leaning back in my chair. "Fine, what pack?" I asked not wanting to converse with anyone in my family ever again.

"Vengeance pack." Those two words causes my blood to run cold and my heart to stop beating.

Vengeance pack isn't just any typical pack. It belongs to alpha Adrian Nixon; the most cruelest alpha alive. I've heard so many stories about this dominant man.

Dominant.

That's why they're sending me to him, so he can dominant man and break me. "You fools!" I growled as I slam my first on the table causing my mother to flinch. "You think Adrian Nixon will be able to break me? You fools."

My mother shakes her head sadly before abruptly leaving without another word. Amsterdam takes her chair which is across from me. Amsterdam has a sympathetic look upon his face. His blue eyes pierce into mine as he searches for emotions.

"We don't want to do this Angel, but you've given us no cho-," I cut him off before he can finish his sentence.

"There's always a choice, brother." With that I storm out of the kitchen and march up the wooden staircase and into my room.

'You leave tomorrow.' My brothers voice rings through my head.

Tomorrow.

///

First chapter up:) really have high hopes for this story!

If you guys enjoyed it please show your support by leaving a vote and comment.

Also, Angel is very cruel and I understand some may think she is too cruel but I promise everything will be explained soon:)

Xx