<<Part Seventeen>>

''From the first hello, that's all it took." -Nathan Sykes

p a r t   s e v e n t e e n   

D e f y i n g   T h e   A l p h a

Short Chapter.

///

The moon shines down on me as I am chained to the wooden post that Adrian tied me up to. The chains are made out of wolfsbane, much like the collar I wore many moons ago. The pain was excruciating as it dug into my skin. I breathe in deeply as the cold air bites at my naked flesh. I watch the four males prowl in front of me with objects in their hand; objects that will inflict pain on me.

"You know what would be fun?" A deep voice echoed into the night.

"What?" Another voice asked.

Their voices were like echoes of the wind. Their voices were whispers that repeated in my head. Their voices were dark and sinister, so dark and evil.

"Quiet, I know what we shall do." The most sinister voice of them all said. I didn't need to see Adrian to know that he wore a smirk on his face.

"What?" Three male voices asked in sync. One voice was different and stood out, his voice wasn't dark and sinister, his voice was beautiful and angelic.

"We tear apart her flesh, and then burn her like they did to the salem witches." Adrian sneered with a cackle following after.

"No!" A terrified voice said, I knew that voice. It belonged to me. Yet, I sounded so different, so scared and helpless.

Three of the males began laughing like wild men. They weren't sane anymore, they were insane.

"No, you can't do that!" The angelic voice exclaimed.

"Quiet, brother." Adrian snapped, causing the laughter to cease.

It then dawned on me that the angelic voice belonged to Alex, Adrian's brother.

"Adrian, you're going to regret this." Alex warned.

Adrian ignored him and advanced towards me. His eyes held mine the entire time as he stalked to me with hunger blazing in his eyes. I knew this was the end, the tragic end of my life. Adrian was right in front of me when suddenly he raised the weapon in his hands. The weapon was a spiked chain, the chain was no doubt wolfsbane which would easily kill me after a few swipes since the spikes will dig into my skin causing the wolfsbane to inject into my system quicker, therefore killing me off easier.

It was as if time ceased and the chain advanced towards me in slow motion. The chain is a half a second away from touching my skin.

I awaken with a startled gasp. My chest rises and falls rapidly as I take deep breaths to calm my racing heart. I knew it was just a dream but everything felt so real, and so scary. Tears were rolling down my face as I calmed myself down.

Was this a sign? A sign to return to Adrian before my consequences is something so unbearable?

Suddenly, a knock echoes throughout my silent room. I begin to fear that it is Adrian until I hear Atlas's voice. "Angel?"

I cleared my throat before answering. "Yeah?"

"May I come in?" Atlas asked as the doorknob began to twist. Atlas doesn't even wait for my reply as he waltzes into my room and sits on the edge of the bed. "You okay? I heard crying." Atlas clinical voice echoes in my ear.

"Yes, I am sorry for waking you.'' I muttered quietly.

"No worries, just making sure you're fine." Atlas said cooly. "Wanna talk about it?" He asked after a few moments of silence.

I scoff and shake my head instantly. "No, I don't."

Atlas rolls his eyes at me and gets off the bed. "Well, goodnight. Tomorrow, you will be announced Luna."

Luna? What on Earth is he talking about! I am not his mate, not at all.

"You're not my mate and I am not yours, so what are you talking about?" I snapped before Atlas could walk through my door.

"You're not my mate now, but tomorrow, you will be. Prepare yourself little one." Atlas said as he closed my door behind him.   

///

Here is your weekly update :) REMEMBER updates are on Tuesdays and Fridays unless we reach my goal before an update day. From now on I will have an end date to my goal, so if we don't get to my goal by that date I won't do an early update, make sense?

Anyways, woah? That was sudden huh? What do you guys think Atlas means by that? Will he actually make her his luna? 

Any questions feel free to ask:) This story is meant to have some plot holes so I totally understand if you need me to explain them clearer to you. Please just ask :)

We reached my goal! Thank you.

Want another early update?

Goal

80 votes

20 comments

If you guys can help me achieve that by Tuesday 12/20/16, then I will update twice on that day!

What's your favorite/favourite song as of right now? Mine is Fire and Fury by Skillet.

Have a good day/night.