We have a winner (55)

"I knew what I wanted, I went out and got it, did all the things that you said that I wouldn't."

p a r t   f i f t y   f i v e

D e f y i n g   T h e   A l p h a

So, I actually start school tomorrow. Whoops.

Anyways, I have both CTA and DTA entered in a contest on Inkitt, I would love if you guys could help me win it! It's free too! The site is similar to Wattpad, so please help me win!

Here is the link to my profile on Inkitt! https://www.inkitt.com/jordangranzow?ref=v_df63a9bd-a479-4f76-aff7-1db8ad446506&tab=reading_lists

Follow my other social media's!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/GranzowJordan

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/

Ask.Fm: http://ask.fm/account/wall

Business Email Only: jordan.granzow05@gmail.com

Fan Email: jordan.granzow1@gmail.com 

Be warned: the ship has sailed, but will it get dragged down?

RF

Watched The Vampire Diaries while writing this, of course haha.

||

     My eyes widen as I stare at Monique. That isn't possible, how could I have accepted Adrian? This was only a part of a plan!

Monique clicks her tongue. "We have a winner."

"How is this possible? I never even thought about accepting him." I asked, staring in shock at Monique.

"May we never know. The mate bond works in mysterious ways. It's not something wolves can always control." Monique explained softly.

"What does this mean?" I asked Monique.

She smiles at me and lifts a finger under my chin. "You complete the mate process and live your life with him. You'll have pups together, you'll rule together, you will become one whole. He will love and protect you, as you will to him."

"But I don't love Adrian." I whispered.

Monique laughs softly. She runs her hand in my hair soothing as she looks at me, it's as if she is admiring me. "My child you are as blind as can be. You do love him, if you didn't you wouldn't be here, you would try and escape. You wouldn't be dwelling over him. You love Adrian Nixon."

I shake my head. "No! He's done me wrong too many times."

"He's done you wrong just as many times as you did to him. In your heart, you know that being with him is for the best, you know loving him, will defy him." Monique said, her words were like bullets shooting into me.

Loving him will defy him! The game is almost over! The thoughts swirl through my brain. I love Adrian? It's sick, twisted even, but I believe it. I know no matter what I'd spend the rest of my life with him.

"Now, you haven't fed off someone yet. I have some blood with me that should do just the trick. You'll be feeling better in no time." Monique said, shifting the topic.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

Monique dug in a little black bag and pulled out a blood bag. I didn't bother reading anything on it, I ripped it open with my fangs and chugged it down. The heavenly thick liquid cooled my burning throat. The taste was sweet like candy. The thought normally would've repelled me, but I was too far gone to know any better. Once the blood was finished, a sudden switch turned off in me. It made me cold and numb.

"I'll be right back." Monique said, rushing away from me. She rushed out the door leaving me in the empty room once again.

A few minutes later I could hear footsteps. Then, the door opened revealing Monique and Adrian. Adrian closes the door behind him. He walks over to me and bends down next to me.

"How're you feeling?" He asked. A concerned look upon his face.

"I'm fine." I whispered to him.

"Remember when Codine had all those girls locked up? Chained to walls like wild animals? You saved those girls from their biggest fear; Codine." Adrian said, talking very soothingly. His voice was like music, so catchy and beautiful. "You saved those girls, I was angry at you but not for the reason I led on."

"What was the reason?"

"You could've been hurt. I could've lost you. I would be so damaged without you." Adrian admitted, looking directly into my eyes.

My heart beats. My entire body shivers. The switch is turned back on, the emotions flood back in. "Do you love me?" I choked out.

"Yes Angel, I love you."