New Plot Idea's For Sequel?!

So, I actually realized while reading some of your comments that the two plots I choose are really used (overused) and that is not my goal as a writer, my goal is to be unique and write unique things. I've thought a lot about this and I am not sure what I want to do, I have three ideas that may not be unique or may be, I'm not sure. So once again, vote for whichever one you want and FEEL FREE TO COMMENT YOUR OWN IDEAS! 

IF YOU WANT TO COMMENT YOUR OWN IDEA I WILL CHOOSE BETWEEN THEM AND I WILL PICK TWO AND THEN THERE WILL BE A VOTE AND WHOEVER WINS WILL GET A FOLLOW AND A DEDICATION! (SORRY THERE'S NOT MUCH I CAN REWARD YOU WITH)

Here are the three ideas.

1:  MC (child of Angel&Adrian) will be kidnapped by a rogue pack at a young age, the MC will be young (5) and will be raised within the rogue pack. MC will try escaping on their 17th birthday (shifting age) and will escape and try to make it home. MC will have to cross a dark, rule-breaking pack. The pack doesn't follow the rules of werewolf law, but has too much power to be stopped. The MC discovers their mate is the leader of this pack.

OR (Same plot but in Angel's POV) We would be in Angel's point of view, so we wouldn't see what goes on with her child. We would see how things are going and how this affects the relationship between Angel and Adrian.

2: MC (child of Angel&Adrian) is forced to be sent away much like their mother (Angel) to a pack where nobody dares defy, nobody dares to disobey. Why? Because they're the king/queen of wolves, the king/queen of alpha's and they are cruel. The MC&King/Queen would discover they're mates and that only makes the King/Queen enraged. 

3: MC would be summoned by the MoonGoddess and be blessed with a prophecy of no other, To save the not savable alpha. MC would do everything in their power to save the alpha; not only because it's their prophecy but because the alpha is their mate.

PLEASE CHOOSE WHICH ONE YOU LIKE, OR COMMENT YOUR OWN IDEA! ALSO, PLEASE DON'T COMMENT A BUNCH OF TIMES. KEEP EVERYTHING IN ONE COMMENT.

VOTE HERE!

GIRL

BOY

NAMES: (I ADDED NEW ONES)

Boys

CARTER

DYLAN 

PRESTON

PORTER

PARKER

Girls

CORAL

HAVEN

CALEY

KATHERINE

OCTAVIA

PLOT 1

PLOT 1 (ANGEL POV)

PLOT 2

PLOT 3

THANK YOU!!