Sequel?

So, a lot of people actually really wanted a sequel and I actually really want to write one! I think it'll be cool!

Anyways, I can't say too much at the moment because I don't have everything worked out but I can tell you it will take place nineteen years into the future and will focus on their child/children. I know it's cliche but Adrian and Angel's story IS over, but not their journey. 

Now, I kinda want to make this fun so I am going to do a gender reveal and a name reveal but by your guy's vote! 

It's simple, just comment 'Boy' if you want the main character to be a boy, or 'Girl' for a girl.\

I have two names for each gender that you can choose from! (Feel free to leave your own name but please also choose one of the names I picked.)

BOY:

Carter

Dylan

GIRL:

Coral

Haven

Based on the amount of votes and how I think will fit best is what it will be:)

NOW, I have two plots that I was thinking of and can't really decide between so please vote for your favorite.

Main character's mate is a rogue, the leader of rogues, the rogue. 

Or, Main character becomes rogue and is captured by an alpha.

Based on your plot choice also comment a title!:)

Thank you!! You guys have until Friday Morning (Central Time) to vote!