Gona (49)

"People have the right to call themselves whatever they like. That doesn't bother me. It's other people doing the calling that bothers me."

p a r t   f o r t y   n i n e

D e f y i n g   T h e   A l p h a

Twitter: https://twitter.com/GranzowJordan

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/

Ask.Fm: http://ask.fm/account/wall

Buisness Email Only: jordan.granzow05-gmail.com (There is no dash, I couldn't put the at.)

Fan Email: jordan.granzow1-gmail.com (There is no dash, I couldn't put the at.)

RF

My brother was playing splatoon while i was writing this.

12:41 a.m

2/7/16

     Very few people can use and make bombs, sadly I am not one of those peoples. I won't be able to make the bomb or place it anywhere. I get to be the distracter, the person who is at the highest risk, the person who is wanted most anyways. Yay, me.

The other girls will guard Jane, who for some unknown reason knows how to make a bomb. It's strange that she knows, but she always has been an odd one. I am grateful that she knows, and is willing.

We are whispering our plan to each other until Jane stops and goes dead silent. I was about to ask her what was wrong until Adrian was right by my side.

"Hey, we need to talk." Adrian said directing it to me.

I look up and then back at the girls who all have their head bowed. "Alright." I said, getting out of the chair. "I will be back." I said to them.

"Don't bother, they are on strict bed rest for the rest of the day, doctors order." Adrian said, spinning on his heels.

I sigh and follow him out of the kitchen leaving the girls behind. How was Zoey and the others? Where was Atlas? I wondered.

"So?" I asked when we were a fair distance away from people.

"We need to talk about what he did to you." Adrian growled, ears growing red in anger.

"I really don't want to talk about it." I murmured. All I really wanted to do was forget the whole thing ever happened.

"I don't either, but we have to. You'll never get past it unless you talk about it," Adrian said softly. I wasn't going to deny the fact that he was right, but it wasn't the time. I had to prepare for a war that I could die in; we all could die in.

The thing is, we will have the numbers, but they'll have the strength.

"Seek help from the unwanted, the taunted, the haunted." The voice said faintly.

Once again startled, I suck in a deep breath and try to focus. What could the voice possibly mean this time? Seek help from the unwanted?

"I talked to your mother today. She's coming to see you." Adrian said, cutting me off from my thoughts.

I halt in my tracks and turn to glare at him. "What did you just say?"

"You heard me." Adrian said, sharp eyes.

"Why? What could that woman possibly want?" I exclaimed in rage.

"I don't know, I mean it's not like her daughter was suddenly kidnapped and taken by a ruthless alpha?" Adrian said cockily.

"I don't see how she should care seeing how she did the same exact thing, except I wasn't kidnapped or taken, I was sent." I blurted out, blinded by the rage.

Adrian shuts his mouth, a grim line across his face. I went too far. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. My mother just stresses me out." I apologized, following with a sigh.

"She's your mother, Angel." Adrian pointed out.

"Oh, trust me I know." I muttered under my breath.

Adrian's silence tells me he heard me, which is fine.

Lightening crashes into me. Realization struck. I know what I have to do, and who I have to ask.

My mother.

"When will she be here?" I asked as we walked down to a random room. It was a decent size, spacious, but very bland. This entire house seems to be bland.

I walk over to the bed and allow myself to lay down. I am so exhausted, I could sleep for years. I thought to myself.

"Soon." Adrian whispered.

I nod and allow the darkness that has emerged to swiftly take me.

Before I am swallowed by the darkness, I hear Adrian.

"I'm sorry for not saving you, gona."