End

Yes, "Defying The Alpha" is over, it is completed. It's not going to make sense to a lot of you and I'm sure many of you will be disappointed by the ending but this book was never supposed to make sense, it wasn't ever supposed to be as popular as it did, but it happened and I'm so thankful. I am sorry to those of you who dislike the ending, but it's MY book.

Thank you to everyone who joined me on this incredible journey. I hope to see you in "Betraying The Alpha." Which will be out soon! (Not a sequel to DTA.)

Have an amazing weekend!:)

Question that may be asked.

What happens between Adrian and Angel?

Answer: Who knows. The two obviously have a lot to work out in their relationship, but we don't know what the future holds.

Is there going to be a sequel.

Answer: Honestly I have been thinking about this and it's kind of up to you guys. I just feel like their story has been told.

What happened to any remaining pack members to Codine?

Answer: they became rogue.

Angel and her mother ever work things out? Or angels father?

Answer: Angel and her mother reach an understanding but her and her father don't.

What is going to happen to Angel because she's a hybrid?

Answer: She will live with it forever, and learn to deal with it.

Does anything ever happen between Luke and Angel?

Answer: No, they had a spark but it was nothing more than a crush.

What happens to Alex?

Answer: Whatever he desires.

Does Angel become/became submissive? Or weak?

Answer: many may argue but Angel did not ever become submissive in this book, she showed weakness but that does NOT make her weak nor submissive. Angel will never become submissive, EVER.

Thank you Defyers!