-=Special Thanks=-

Characters based off of Undertale, by Toby Fox. All extra ideas are my personal ideas and should be noted as that. I would recommend playing the game or watching it before I spoil it!

Special thanks to:

Toby Fox, for making such a wonderful game!

Alyssa Campbell, for giving me paper to keep writing and helping me with naming the grandmother.

Noah Nelson, for allowing me to use both his name and his famous line.

Jordan Taylor and your album Long Drive. I really like your songs, so I put a line from Don't Let Me Go in my story.

Brooklyn Wilkins, for being so excited to read this and really encouraged me to continue writing this story.

Micaiah Johnson, for showing me Undertale which inspired me to write this.

ToyBonnieGirl_7 (real name unknown), for drawing such an amazing book cover. I really appreciate it!

Myself, for saying, 'Write this. Someone will enjoy it. I know that you yourself will enjoy writing it and reading it.'

And especially the reader for taking their time to look at this and say, 'Hey, this kind of looks interesting. And look! They added me in the special thanks.'

Edited by me, Abitha Art.

WARNING:

~Puns ahead

~Smiley face ahead (x2 at least) ;)

Hope you enjoy!