Run!

-=X=-

Soon we encountered a boarded floor. The wall to our left was at least five or six feet high, but it looked like it had a platform and then a wall behind it. There were pillars, too. It looked sketchy, but I'm sure we'll be okay. A few meters in, I felt that someone was watching us from behind the pillars. I turned to look.

"Do you guys feel that—" WHOOSH! A spear whizzed by me, missing by inches. It was someone in shining armour, but it was no good knight. It was Undyne.

"Run!" Sans shouted as we picked up speed. Spears were flying by, almost hitting us.

"AHH!" I tripped trying to stop suddenly to avoid a spear. I tried getting up, but a spear went through my skirt and trapped me to the floor.

"I'm coming, baby bones! Keep going, Pap!" Papyrus listened and kept running while Sans teleported to me. I saw a spear was coming towards me, but Sans' eye glowed and he used one of those laser things to destroy the spear. Sans unfastened the spear, freeing me. He scooped me up. "Let's get out of here."

"You'll pay for that, Sans!" Undyne shouted at him. We left her far behind.

"Are you two alright?" Papyrus got down on one knee to see if we were hurt. He took me from Sans' arms.

"That was scary." I got as close as I could to Papyrus. He held me close to his chest.

"You're alright, human. Sans and I will keep you safe." I was having difficulty breathing. Undyne scared me badly. "Sans, get the inhaler!"

Sans reached into my bag and got the cap off it. I was feeling dizzy. I felt the puffer go into my mouth. I got my breathing under control, but I couldn't shake the dizziness. I was out.