S-Sans t-t-the S-Scientist

I got up and went downstairs with Sans. It smelled like Papyrus' spaghetti. Of course he would make spaghetti.

"Wowie, you two look joyous this fine morning. Did you sleep well?"

"Better than well if I do say so myself. I had a wonderful dream with Jessey."

"Oh? What was it about?" Papyrus placed the spaghetti on the table.

"Stories and lots of puns. An example: did you know that cats—"

"Sans, don't you DARE finish that thought."

"Are—"

"SANS..."

"Purrfectionists?"

Papyrus threw some spaghetti at Sans, which he caught midair with his magic. "SANNNSSS!!!"

"Chill out Pap, it's just a cat joke. Don't let it ruin yarn spaghetti." More noodles flew through the air. Sans juggled them, and I clapped with glee.

"Now that we have no breakfast left," Papyrus glared suspiciously at Sans.

"Lucky for us." Whispered Sans.

"I guess we'll have to make more! Human, would you like to help me?"

"Sure, I'd love to!"

                                                                      -=X=-

After a cooking lesson that I gave Pap, he could cook spaghetti without burning it. Though he isn't very observant, he is a quick learner. We all cleaned up, and then headed towards Waterfall to go to Hotland.

                                                                     -=X=-

"Welcome to Hotland, home of King Asgore and the royal scientist, Dr. Alphys. I actually have a checkpoint up ahead. I don't know why, since 'em Royal Guards are here to protect the lab and the CORE and the king's castle. I need something to put here, ya know. To make life interesting."

"How about selling something? Perhaps something like hotdogs?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Hey, that doesn't sound like a bad idea. I might do that. Ya know what would be funny?"

"What?"

"Stacking hotdogs on people's heads."

Papyrus finally laughed at one of Sans' jokes, and I giggled. "Will I be cooking them?" He asked.

"We wouldn't need to cook the meat. We could also prank 'em by using water sausages instead."

"I can't wait!" I clapped excitedly.

"Wopsy dopsy! I almost forgot I had a cooking lesson with Undyne! I'll see you two soon!" He waved and left.

"What now?"

"We could get the hotdog stand set up."

"That sounds—gasp!" I glanced over Sans' shoulder and saw Chara. They held their knife up, running their fingers along the blade as they laughed.

"What's the matter, baby bones? Ya look like you've seen a ghost." He checked behind him. They were gone. "C'mon, let's distract your mind." We held hands as we rode the elevator to level R2. When we arrived there, Sans' station had snow on the roof!