New pack

The second those words left my lips it felt wrong. I knew that what I was doing was wrong but I couldn't help myself. Something took over me and made me feel that following Theo was the right option. But I don't know. So many things keep happening that I'm starting to forget where I'm even standing.
Thinking about that. Where even am I?
There's something odd about Theo because all this time that we've been talking its starting to feel like he's trying to hypnotize me or use some sort of witchcraft. I know that before talking to him I wouldn't have accepted anything from him but look at me now. Standing here just begging to have someone to follow, to rely on.
I'm aware I am not...exactly...begging him, but if I was it would be no different.
I now see him as his eyes light up. It was like seeing a child receive a present. It was really uneasy to see him in such a different way, not so much like a bad guy. Is he still even the bad guy?
I just notice that we have been standing in silence for some minutes now. Neither of us saying anything. It's the fact that it doesn't seem to bother him at all that gives me the chills.
I want to talk to him but I start to feel like it would be disrespectful to do so.
'Come with me. I'll get you out of here.'
As the minutes pass I am starting to feel less like myself. The only thing I feel at the moment is the urge to follow Theo wherever he goes. This is making me even more sick. It's like all my skin is itching and I just want to rip it all off and have some freedom.
I've never felt like this before, and all of this is making me more anxious as I just want someone to help or just hold me and tell me that everything will be okay but I know there is no one and it makes me sadder to think about that. I had to regain myself and breathe carefully as I didn't notice that I had started to hyperventilate.
Theo didn't seem to care at all which scares me. What if he claims to be the best solution but he's just going to use me?
As every thoughts went through my mind it seemed as if they were running out.
My feet instantly followed him as we walked through the mysterious and dark alleyway. I never noticed how gloom our surroundings were until now as everything seems to be standing out more than it ever did before.
Noticing that I'm aware of smaller things happening around me, I can guess that this has something to do with what Theo told me about chimeras. It still feels weird to say that I'm part of the supernatural creatures of the night because I always saw myself as the human, and I thought it would've stayed like that.
Never in a million years would I think that I would become one of those and that my be-...ex best friend would not be with me because I pushed him away.
Walking a but more I start to see the outline of a car not so far away which left me thinking he has to have something to with all this because he knew the exact location of where to find me. Even if the pack, or my previous pack would try to find me it would have taken way longer.
We reach the car and he starts to get in. Every time I feel more weird and out of my comfort zone. I don't know but this is all reminding me of a horror movie where someone has been kidnapped by the murderer.
The lies and the car, all part of his evil master plan.
Maybe I should just back up now before I get in the car as it's starting to look rather odd that I haven't gone in yet.
I open the passengers door as I try to think of a way to get out of this situation but my mind betrays me and leaves me with nothing.
I slowly get in, faking the feeling of being really cold. To be honest it is freezing out here so the idea of getting into some sort of warmth seems very appealing but just not with Theo.
I got inside the car.
As soon as a more warmer temperature surrounded me I noticed that the normal freezing weather of Beacon Hills that leaves me having to wear a jumper on top of another jumper, is now...just a little bit chilly.
This makes his whole situation even more uneasy now.
The sound of the engine being turned on startles me.
I keep forgetting that there's someone at my side when I'm thinking.
Nothing much happens during the way to whatever place Theo is taking me to.
This means it was the most uncomfortable and awkward 35 minutes of my entire life. My entire body itches for something to happen, begs for some sort of communication.
That's when I see that we've ended up in front of a tall and dark building. A place where you would imagine the bad guys to stay in.
Theo still doesn't say anything and I'm starting to feel more impatient because he's still a total stranger, a stranger who I accepted his offer from. Why did I do that?
The car stops and he gets out without saying a word.
I can't take it anymore. I don't even know where we are anymore, and I don't know what is going to happen and I need answers!
'Where are we?' I ask out of nowhere.
He was looking straight at the building in front of us. He turned around and looked at me.
Yeah, definitely the look of a villain.
'Welcome to the pack!' He said before making his way inside.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••