Fight...

I didn't realise what I did until it was too late. I punched someone, and I know exactly who I punched.

It was Scott.

It didn't feel right, it was something to do with hurting him, my old best friend.

I saw him stumble back in shock, I could see it in his eyes. It was a mix of fear, shock and doubt. He definitely doesn't know what to do. He seems reluctant of whether to fight back or not, because it is me who he is fighting against.

He tried to punch me in the jaw but he couldn't get enough momentum to do so. I quickly ducked and punched him in the gut. I can't undo what I did, so I might as well finish it

All of this is causing strife. And it wasn't going to end well for him and the rest.

That's what they don't know, what they don't understand. They are actually causing themselves more harm than good. Do they even know what happened to me? Do they even know that I have changed? They probably don't even care. But why does it keep bothering me what they think? We're no longer friends.

I kicked Scott in the groin while I watched Lydia trying to fight Tracey with a baseball bat...? Wait what?

Pain. That is what I feel. Scott had hit me when I was watching her, remembering the past. I used to use a baseball bat as a way of defence, she knew that, all of them did. It wasn't the safest way but is the only I could manage to handle with my clumsy arms that wouldn't harm others in the process.

I was caught off guard massively. I kicked him again trying to get him away from me, but the only way to do that is to inflict a lot more pain on him. But that's easy, isn't it? No. It wasn't. Although we aren't friends anymore,  there is still a past that's gripping onto me making this situation harder than it should be. I am supposed to get rid of him, not feel bad for him.

He thinks we are still friends as he always has. He was always so goddamn optimist. Well I can destroy that. Easily.

I'm with Theo now.  Scott has to understand that, and stop trying to fix stuff that's already broken. I'm broken, alright? I was broken a long time ago, but now it's too late to even try to put the pieces back together because they're scattered all over the place, lost forever.

I look around me, Scott stops fighting and just stands there. I don't know what he's doing. I could end it all right now and that would be it. But something is telling me not to do so,  while another is telling me it's more entertaining to see them suffer. There's an ongoing battle going inside my head which is starting to hurt me, it's like the worst headache ever.

Something's going on with Scott. He's transforming into a werewolf.

Oh so that's how he wants things to go?

He thinks he's stronger than me, that he can control me or scare me into submission. Well he's wrong, ok? I'm not the same Stiles he knew months ago, that Stiles is gone forever.

Watching his face I see his red eyes glisten with the light of the moon. Fangs starting to appear. His body morphs into his wolf. He prepares himself to launch at me with full force.  As he is merely inches away from me, a spin to the side, as Scott hits the brick wall behind me in full force. He growls at me, red eyes full of hatred. 

His eyes made me flinch slightly, he looked at me in such a dominant manner I couldn't look at him. I am supposed to be stronger than this, so why the heck do I feel so freaking weak right now? Why does Scott have such a major impact in what I do and how I feel?

This reminds me of that game night from a couple of years ago. I remember him starting to breath heavily while his chest started to go up and down in a fast pace. He could hear my heartbeat getting faster and faster, skipping beats now and then. I was the only one in the changing room, and even if there was someone else, they weren't supposed to know that the supernatural was an actual thing living among them. He looked at me with golden eyes and launched right at me. We both were new to the whole thing so he didn't know what he was doing, he didn't have control.

But now he does, I helped him. So why is he doing this now?

'Stiles!' He basically roared. 'I can help you, let me help you.'

'Help in what? There's nothing that I need help for, and less from you.'

Out of a sudden he launched at me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••