This isn't over.

Scott freezed, probably not believing the words that just came out of my mouth. I didn't believe it myself either for a moment.

But the truth was that I didn't want to be a bad guy. I never did. I was always supposed to be Scott's Robin. Never meant to become the Joker.

I've always cherished our friendship since the first time we met at the playground when we were five. He was there for me and I was there for him through thick and thin. When my mum died he was there to cheer me up. When his dad left, I was there ready to have movie marathons all night, all weekend. It really annoyed Melissa sometimes, even though she will laugh about it when she thought we couldn't hear her.

I could never be able to kill my best friend.

It would be worse than anything I did when I was possessed.

I thought it would be better to get rid of him. But what would I have done after.  I would have not been able to live with myself If I knew that I killed Scott McCall, my brother.

'I can't do this.' My eyes started to fill with tears which was a first since I became a Chimera. 'I can't live this life. I can't be this.' It was the first time I haven't acknowledge the nogitsune as a him. It felt weird, but at the same time it felt like the right thing. 'You claim to be able to fix me but how on earth can you fix this living nightmare?'

Scott hesitated for a moment but he scooted on the floor to get closer to me, but he did slowly like he was still in doubt about me. 'Being honest with you, I don't know. But we can work it out, we always do.'

'Are you sure there is a way to solve all of this mess? Just look around us. Look what I have caused.' I sighed sadly.

'No, you didn't cause any of this. This, wasn't your fault alright?' Scott started to get up slowly from the floor. He was trying to get closer to me.

'But it was. I should have listened to you when I had the time. Instead I decided to be selfish and look where that got me! Now I'm something that has terrified me for so many sleepless nights. I am my worst nightmare. And I deserve it for avoiding all of you. How can I take your offer after everything I caused you? After all the pain I have put you through?' I sat on the floor with my legs crossed. I sighed in a desperate way before holding my head with my hands, trying to hide away from everything and everyone.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I immediately knew it belong to Scott as it felt way too familiar.

'We can leave all of this behind for now. We can deal with it later. But now we need to do something about Theo's pack. We need to help the rest and then we can concentrate on getting better, all of us together.' I looked up at his face. He was kneeling in front of me. He also had his problems, he also had his demons to deal with. I can't be selfish once again and make everything worse than what it already is.

I fake a smile. It reminds me so much of events that happened months ago. When everything turned to crap. When I tried to be normal when all I wanted to do is be in my room, alone, and cry my eyes out.

I nodded making him know that I was going to do whatever he thought was right. We looked around seeing that most of our pack, the McCall pack, was almost down. They were really struggling. We needed to do something now before this ends in a massacre.

At this moment I feel like Scott is stronger than me, mentally. I'm not in the right mindset to set things straight. I just want the pain to end. But it never will as I am now living my worst nightmare.

Scott went straight to Theo. He thought what someone normally would think at first, that Theo is the heart of the pack and without him the rest won't cause damage. He is wrong. They are actually all strong on their own. Theo was fighting   when Scott went with all his power and punched him in the jaw, disorientating him.

I stayed sat on the floor watching everything around me go in slow motion.

Theo reacted immediately after.

He knocked Scott out.

I couldn't understand what was happening. It was way too many things happening in so little time, I couldn't comprehend any of it.

Tracey knocked Lydia out.

One by one they were all falling.

Looking around, Hayden was nowhere to be seen.

Josh took out a light brown haired kid.

Corey didn't do anything. It looked like he didn't know what to do but he was looking straight at a dark skin boy.

I don't know who either of the kids are, I just know that they are now part of Scott's pack.

Tracey saw what was happening with Corey so she went and knocked the kid out.

Corey's eyes showed regret. I don't understand why, it seemed like he wanted to do something about it but something was stopping him.

Malia tried to keep fighting Theo off but she wasn't able to react in time before his fist connected with her head and she as well ended up knocked out.

There was no one else from the pack left standing.

It was just me and Theo's pack.

'I heard your conversation, you know?' I gulped. 'I won't force you to come with me because you have to know I'm not actually a bad guy. You can stay with them if you want. Just know that I will come back for all of them. I will come back for you and then I will end all of you. This isn't over.'

As soon as he finished talking I felt immediate pain on the left side of my head and then there was darkness.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This story has reached more than 17k words, that's absolutely MAD. And we reached 16K views so I have to thank you soooo much! :) for keeping up with me.