We still need to talk

It wasn't like anything I've seen before. It wasn't an earthquake either. A slight tremor erupting in front of Theo.

I watch as Theo slowly tries to back away but it seems that he physically can't get his eyes away from the ground.

'Theo...'

A girls voice resonates from around us. Coming from everywhere but nowhere at the same time. It gives me chills the way it echoes through the parking lot. But there's no one else here, is there?

'Theo...it's time...'

I look up to see the terror becoming visible in Theo's eyes. He's never been like this. Specially in front of anyone. He has portrayed himself as a villain, someone who isn't affected by emotions. And this voice just sounds like something from a horror movie. It's a girls voice, sweet but with a malicious tone at the end of every word.

He knows her. He knows her deeply.

It has to be something personal, something close to his heart. There's no other reason why he would surrender so easily to any other circumstances.

Suddenly, a hand erupts from the ground. I look at it trying to make sense of any of this. Honestly, how can life be so difficult to understand?

It's delicate features hint me that it has to belong to a girl. The girl who was talking some seconds ago. I see her hand wiggle from the floor as if it's trying to grab onto something.

Or someone.

I look towards Scott who is stuck to the ground as everyone else. Frozen in place. This is unlike anything we've ever seen before.

An arm makes it's way out, and in the blink of an eye there she was.

The outline of a young girl standing there, in front if Theo. I can sense his heart beating faster and faster by the seconds.

The poor light from the moon makes it harder to see. The heavy rain putting pressure on my shoulders making me more unstable.

'It's time...Theo.'

The vile from her words makes me shudder.

'I'm sorry. I'm s-sorry...Tara please...' That's all that could be heard apart from the raindrops clashing against the floor. The silent cries of Theo as he pleads. All that I can think is who even is Tara and what is she?

What does she want?

As Theo continues to beg for mercy I turn around to watch Lydia's face. Recognition flashes across her features. Is like she is having an inner discussion with herself. She must definitely know something I don't. Something that must have happened while I wasn't here...

'Oh little brother... I've waited all these years to finally do this.'

I turn around and even though I can't see her completely, I think I can understand why she is here.

Revenge.

That's it.

She is not something evil. She is not something to be afraid of. At least not for us.

Theo continues begging, his voice getting louder and louder though the weather is against him as it muffles his screams.

'I didn't mean to. It was an accident. Honestl-'

'I'm tired of your lies! All. You. Do. Is. lie!'

Her words were like thunder.

And with one forceful kick onto the ground below her, she manages to somehow make the previous trembling seem like nothing.

The ground vibrates so harshly I can hear things falling from inside the clinic. The sound of cracking and tearing increases as the earth around her starts to part in half, going all the way up to Theo.

I swear I'm hallucinating again.

'Tara please!' Theo begged her sister.

That was the last thing he was able to say before he vanished.

A second later she vanished with him.

For a second there was light,

in the next one there was nothing in front of us.

I look around and everything looks as if nothing happened. There's nothing visible that we could point out to someone to show them that something happened here.

It looks like an average rainy night.

Everyone is silent. Should I say something? I want to but I feel like they hate me enough already. They barely tolerated before, now it's even worse.

'I guess it's over.' Scott's voice breaks the silence. Can it ever be over?

'You think so?' Malia asks. Scott should know that nothing in Beacon Hills is ever over. I mean can anyone actually die and stay dead in this town?

'I don't know...Deaton?' Scott inquired to the vet.

'Even if there's still something out there. I don't think there's anything you could do for now. It's fair to say that things are calmer than they were before.' Deaton sighs and with that he turns to walk his way inside the clinic leaving us in the middle of the parking lot.
It has to be just over midnight.

'So I guess we can go now, can't we?' Liam said impatiently. Even though is pointless for him to ask because whatever the answer is he would still leave anyways, I can see it in the way he moves his hands. The way he wants this to be over.

I do too.

'Yeah.' Scott said silently. Barely audible to the human hearing, but audible enough for the supernatural.
With that Liam started to leave, dragging Mason with him.

I just stare at the ground not knowing whether to stay or leave.

Through the corner of my eye I can see Malia approaching Lydia. I see her gently touch her arm to make her turn around.

'Come on.'

I know what she's doing. She is trying to leave me and Scott alone. This is what they've been trying to do all this time haven't they?

I can feel Lydia staring at me.
But seconds later I can sense her and Malia leaving.

Then there's silence. Neither of us says a word.
It seems to go this way for a few minutes and me wanting to crawl out of my own skin.

Scott turns around to face me.
'So...it's over.' He says wearily.
I don't answer him. What could I even say to him?

'Stiles...' He sighs.

'Can we talk?'