What did you just say?

It was like the building was staring at me, daring me to enter at my own will. But somehow I ended up making my way inside.
I get to the door and I start to feel this weird sensation. It's like a feeling of being home but not quite there. It's really weird which is kind of throwing me off.
Passing the creepy door I enter the mysterious building some time after Theo had already entered. Once inside I see how big this place really is. I mean it looks big from the outside but once inside it's enormous. It's like a mansion or a building that is...big. Okay I didn't think that through but you get my point.
Inside I am welcomed by a living room that seems like it just got out of a movie. It reminds me of Sherlock, I don't know why.
I stopped walking when I saw that inside that living room where other four people sitting down.
Two boys and two girls.
This made me feel even more out of place because I am not a very comfortable person when I'm meeting people. It has to do with the fact that I always had one friend and for me that was enough. I didn't need anybody else.
Even the people I got to know through the years, at least them got to know me and we were comfortable with each other.
These people however, they just seem off and to me they are completely strangers, that even if we try to get to get along there won't be no chemistry.
They all turned to me when they say I was already inside.
I have to confess that completely freaked me out. It's like in a movie where the music just gets intense and suddenly stops and there's a jump scare. Sadly this isn't a movie and I can't pause it and turn all the lights on and hide forever. This is real life. But I can't accept that this is my life. I really want someone to hug me right now but I'm not a baby okay.
Theo turned around. I didn't notice he was standing next to the sofas the others were sitting at, I was too overwhelmed by the creepiness of this whole situation to care about other things.
'This is the rest of the pack.
This is Tracy, Josh, Hayden and Corey.'
He named them in order of where they were sitting.
'And this is Stiles.'
Ok...maybe I imagined it but I swear there was shock in they're eyes after he mentioned my name. It may have been for a millisecond but I swear I saw something.
He continued talking. 'And now that we're finally complete, we are now the strongest pack there would ever be in Beacon Hills.'
You could hear how he got more excited as he kept going but with a bit of malevolent in his way of speaking.
'So finally we are able to take the McCall pack down!'
He had basically yell-'Wait What?!'

Scott's P.O.V (you didn't see that coming did you? 😝)
We've been looking for days now and there's no sign of him anywhere. Surely there has to be a scent somewhere, he can't just disappear out of thin air.
This is all my fault. I should have been there for him but instead I just let him get worst and worst. And look where we are now. We don't even know where else to look for him. I've let everyone down.
And the Sheriff. Don't even start me on that.
I've never seen a man be so sad in my life.
You look into his eyes and you can see the tiredness and how as each second pass he gets older because of stress. And it's all because of me and not being able to protect everyone.
I am the alpha, it was my job to protect all of them even Stiles. He is my best friend. He has been my only best friend and the only one I could ever wish for.
He was with me through thick and thin, through my worst moments, he helped me with all this supernatural bs. And I couldn't return the favor.
I've lost count of the days.
And now there's this new force that has been affecting the supernatural in Beacon Hills and some teenagers have started to disappear. I think they are for in total but I just can't be bothered at the moment. If I cannot even save my friend how am I supposed to save others that I don't even know?
Apart from the Sheriff, someone else that has been affected really badly with all that's been happening to Stiles is Lydia.
I always knew there was something about those two. Even when she didn't acknowledge him I still felt that there was some sort of connection between them. And now she's devastated but she hasn't given up. Most of us have.m, but she hasn't. She is the one that until this day keeps me going, keeps me trying even if it feels that I've searched the same place for the eleventh time. 
Lydia told me yesterday night that she had heard something from Deaton about a new enemy he thinks is out there and it may have something to do with Stiles. She also said that he told her that there may be a possibility of another pack living in Beacon Hills at this moment. I don't want to get my hopes up very high but I pray that this gets us closer to finding anything related to Stiles and his whereabouts.
I need to find him even if is the last thing I do.
And when I do find him I need to repair everything between us. I can't let him down again, I will help me exactly like he did with me because that's what friendship is for; to support one another.
I will solve this chaos.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••