He...what?

They left the house.
They definitely knew something i didn't know and they just left.
But now it doesn't matter because i finally feel complete, like I can do anything I want.
He is here. I can definitely fully feel him now because we are now one.
Now we're invincible. I've never felt l me this before but it feels amazing.
It's like a drug, and I'm addicted to it.
Have you ever just fallen in love with the worst things, those things that hurt you, make your life worse, but you just can't stop loving them.
That's exactly how I'm feeling right now.
I was sitting on the floor for so long I never realised that i wasn't lover in total control of my actions.
He can still take over but it's alright.
I have to find them, the rest of the pack. I know they left but I don't know to where.
But I can feel them. It's weird having all these senses. It's like being an animal.
But at the same time it's like a whole new level of awesomeness.
I can do whatever I want and no one will stop me. Or at least I won't let them.
Getting up and leaving the living room I get out of what i know feel is like a home. It hasn't been like a day but I just feel different inside it. Maybe it's been hours but I don't have a clock and my phone has been dead for months now. While I was in my room I never really took care of anything because I couldn't be bothered to do anything. All because I couldn't accept him. But now it doesn't matter, it's the past.
Out the door i actually see the place. When I entered I wasn't really thinking.
There's not many buildings around here, someone would immediately thinks this is very dodgy but it feels quite comforting like you can do what you want and there would anyone around to judge or tell you to stop. But I can't do anything right now. I have to find Theo and the rest.
They went to through the road to the left. I don't have a car though because Theo brought me here in his car. I guess I just have to walk.
I know where to go but at the same time I don't know where I'm going.
Walking through the streets was way too silent for my liking.
'Why do you think so much? Can't you just stop overthinking?'
Stop? I have more control over my actions but that doesn't mean I have control over my mind. I've never had it why would I have it now?
''Do you even know where you're going?'
No, i actually don't know where I'm heading but apparently my body does.
'They're at the school, it's actually not that far away from here as you think.'
What he said was true as minutes later I was facing a street in very familiar with. I used to go through this road every morning in my car. But was that building always there? I swear I've never seen it before in my life.
'There's things you still don't know Stiles. There's many mysteries still left to solve. But before you continue to generate more questions, can you concentrate. Can you tell me if you can hear the heartbeats?'
The heartbeats?
I thought it was only were creatures who are able to hear others heartbeats.
'Oh no Stiles, that's where you wrong. You see we feed on chaos, right? And what is more chaotic than hearing the victims heart start to beating faster and faster as blood falls to the floor and you can see the light fading from his eyes.'
That, was a brutal description, but I have to say that it made me more curious about this whole situation.
I am with you.
And then there it was, the slight sound of heartbeats from far away.
There were five that were beating normally.
But, what intrigued me was that if I hear carefully I can hear other heartbeats which have a faster rhythm, like they're scared.
I still don't know why Theo left with the others to come to the school.
What's in it for him at night?
I mean we've had fights in there at night bu-
Oh, right now?
He's going to fight someone. Did he know I would be able to follow his trail or he just left me there so he could deal with them on their own?
Seeing the school is weird.
I never went back because I couldn't see everyone's faces of disappointment and disgust for everything I did. But now I'm here, and there's still a part of me who doesn't want to enter even though is late and he students aren't exactly inside.
But we have to go.
We have to get rid of the people who are against Theo and the pack.
Surprisingly, my heart is beating normally. For the first time I'm not anxious.
Opening the main doors to the school I could see the five outlines of the pack but could barely make out the people in front of them. They all sensed me and then heard me enter.
Theo turned around his head slightly and smirked.
This is what being powerful feels like.
The pack slowly made a path in the middle so I was able to see the others.
And-
No. 
This can't be true.

Why.

When.

How.

This has to be another nightmare.

Surely.

He-

He was dead. They told me he was dead.

But now he's standing in front of me with the rest, the people I ignored months ago.

Scott is standing right there.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••