I was there for you...

Scott was shocked to say the least. I even think he was horrified. Doesn't he want to save me anymore now that I've told him? I hope he doesn't because I'm getting tired of his little games.

'You are a what...?' Scott was at a loss of words.

I huffed angrily. 'Chimera. Do you understand that? Or do I need to explain it to you like a little kid? You know what, I won't even bother wasting my time with you. You can stay right there. Even if you want to go against me, you're not capable of doing it. Just look at yourself you have been in the same position for minutes now, doing nothing while the rest of your pack is hurting.'

He's blinking pattern became more constant and fast. I don't really know what that means but I think he is just anxious. 

'I never meant for any of this to happen, you know that right?' Scott said, his voice increasing in volume as it seemed like he was becoming more confident. Where was he getting this confidence? I will never know.

'Well it happened. So you didn't do a good job.' My voice had a sort of venom in it. It was satisfying to say the least.

'I can help you control it, like you did to me. You know that I am here for you.' Scott started to act really impatiently. He was really trying to get something out of me, or that I say what he wants to hear. That I'm going to go on his side but I made my choice.

'Then where were you when I needed you?' I was getting angrier and angrier as Scott kept saying more excuses.

'I was there, I tried!' You could definitely hear his anxiety levels increasing. He was desperate at this moment. But we are stronger than that. He doesn't affect us. He started to breath more erratically. 'We all tried to be there for you. You didn't let us.' His eyes were full with sadness.

'Oh, so now this is all my fault? I did this to myself? Is this what I deserve for not wanting any of you to suffer like I did? I was trying to save you from myself! I was trying to save all of you! And this is your response? I tried warning you. Now look around you. Look where we all ended up. You didn't listen to me when you should have and now it has come back to end you.' We said as my hands formed into fists. My patience running out. I was ready to end him. To get this all over with.

'Wait! Before you do anything!' By this point, Scott was panting, which was weird considering he was lying on the floor. 'Let me say something first, please?'

I rolled my eyes at his cheeky attitude. This wasn't like a book or a movie where you say your last words before they kill you. Looking to the side I sighed. 'Fine.' I said displead.

'We may not have been there for you through everything but we honestly tried our best. And before you say that we should have tried harder let me tell you something. We didn't want things to end this way. We tried helping you for months, we tried multiple ways, but it was not only hard for you but it was also very hard for all of us, including your dad. You can't forget about him, right? We didn't only have to save you but save him. He was hurt and none of us knew what to do. I don't know what to do without you in my life, alright? I need you. You may not think the same right now but at some point you did. You can't let him win, you are stronger than him. And I know more than anyone else how your goodness is way more powerful than the nogitsune. You may be a chimera now, and he may be part of your life now. But we can control him. You don't have to be a bad person, because I know you're not. We are all here for you, I just want you to know that, and we will never leave you no matter what. Theo is not who you think he is. He might put this hero act to you, but he's the one who made you into a chimera. It was under his orders. He claims to be the hero but he is not. I might not be a hero as well, but neither is him. Just please listen to me. We can help you, I can help you.' Scott finished saying with tears rolling down his cheeks while he looked at me straight in the eyes. My hands had loosened up.

I was speechless. For the first time in my entire life I didn't have any words to respond to him. Something inside of me just felt weird but at the same time it had this sort of cozy feeling.

Part of me needed it while the other was totally disgusted by it.

'I need you by my side.' Scott continued to talk as he could see I was at a struggle for words. 'We're a duo. A duo can't work with only one person.'

I kept watching him not knowing how to react. Half of me didn't want him to continue and just to shut him up. It was way too easy to just do that. But the other half wanted to go towards Scott and just throw away all my pain and suffering.

He was clearly feeding off of the physical pain that was around me and the psychological pain that was radiating off of Scott.

A part of my heart was begging for his friendship while the other wanted to destroy it.

But I couldn't do that.

After all those years.

I wasn't going to just end it like this. When we were both guilty at the same time.

I let loose and said four words that would make everything end in chaos, but at the moment it didn't matter to me.

'I need you too.'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••