Reveal

I couldn't keep this up like this. I knew he was going to react like this at some point.

He is the one that makes me go weak, and I can't let that happen. I grabbed him by the shoulders before he collided with me. It's over, the weak human Stiles is gone, and the new one is way better. Scott has to learn who is more powerful and that he has no control over me and what I do.

I pushed him to the floor. His face looking up at me in disbelief. He thinks he can just act strong in front of me, pull this werewolf act. Just because he is an alpha doesn't mean he's better than the rest. He tried to get back up as fast as he could but I put my foot on his chest stopping him. I keep him on the floor.

'You know it's over right.' My own voice surprises me, that definitely wasn't me talking, it had to be him. It sounded like him.

'What is over?' Scott started to stutter, I'm starting to think that he knows something is wrong with me, but he still doesn't get what it is. He's always been like this, he never knows what's happening around him. That's why he couldn't save me when I needed him the most. He wasn't there. Well, look where he is now, on the floor, losing an impossible battle. He can't win this. He is too weak.

'Me, you think you can save me? Well you're too late for that. He's gone and you know that. Don't tell me you don't feel it.'

I know I am saying this things but it's not me who's telling them. It's like I'm not here but I am at the same time. It's desorentating.

I can't control what I'm doing but it's not that I would do anything different even if I could.

'He...?' Scott barely said while his lips stayed slightly apart. His face reflecting with worry. You could see it in his eyes and the way his eyes kept looking nowhere but everywhere at the same time, like he was waiting for everything to just stop and it all would have been one big nightmare. But that's the thing of this situation, it's all just a gigantic, living, nightmare. No one can wake up from it. That's not how the story ends. It has to end in blood and death.

'You know what I'm talking about, stop lying to yourself and realise what's in front of you. You see that's why you fail at everything that you do. You're just too blind, caught up in your own mind to even see other's lives. Stop trying to be someone you're just not meant to be. Just give up and accept defeat. You failed and now I'm here now, isn't that great?'

The sarcasm in my tone was becoming more clear as I kept talking more and more, it was definitely having an effect on Scott who is clearly hurt right now. All the strife around us, the pain inside Scott, it's all just chaos.

It's all great.

'But you can't be here, you were gone, we got rid of you. Wha...how?' Scott could barely get the words out of his mouth, how pathetic.

I shaked my head a little while I chuckled. This is just too easy.

The small chuckle became a full on manic laugh. 'Oh, it's really over now. So you do know who I am, and her I thought you were incredibly stupid. I mean you are, you are the one that's on the floor right now. Aren't you supposed to be the alpha. Aren't you supposed to be the one that helps everyone and solves everything. So what are you doing down there moping the floor, huh? This is ridiculous isn't it, because you're clearly not going to do anything to me as you don't want to hurt Stiles. But what if I told you that he and I, we're friends. Some could say even more than that. He accepted me, we are now one. So do whatever you want but he, is gone. He is me and I am him. Can you get that?'

Scott is clearly struggling to say a respond. He pushed my foot off of him but he stayed laying on the floor. I was clearly confused but as I don't have control of my body, it kept a cold stare and a defendant position.

'How do I know that it's really him right now, how do I know that is not just you playing with me?' Scott finally said something but he was deeply hurt by the whole thing as he couldn't look straight into my eyes. He kept looking to the sides.

He had a point. It could be him all this time while I stayed locked up at the back of my mind. But there's something Scott doesn't get. It's not a possession, it's not something he just cure with entering my head and helping me. This is who I am now, forever. I am a chimera now, and there's no going back. He couldn't do nothing to stop it, so he has to move on at some point. Everything he says it's what I am actually thinking because he know everything that goes through my mind.

'You still don't know, don't you? Can't you notice that this time is different from the last time I was in front of you? I am not someone separate from Stiles that you can just rip off. I told you he is me and I am him, do you even know what that implies to? Can't you see that Stiles has changed?'

You could physically see the wheels in Scott's brain turning.

I huffed in annoyance. How can't he see the obvious? Why would I be with Theo and his pack if I was possessed? It wouldn't make sense. The response is easy.

"Let's just tell him and crush all his dreams and hopes. That's how easily we can destroy him. Imagine him just laying in the ground in defeat while he looks up at you as if you were dead. Finally all the power would be in your hands."

I smirked.

'I am a chimera now, and I'm part nogitsune. We are a nogitsune.'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

20 CHAPTERS, THAT'S MAD! :)

i just like nightcore so...there you go.