Transformation...me?

Why would he go against another pack? Is it necessary?
'Yeah. We are now one of he most powerful packs and we have to take them down.'
'But what did they do?'
'Be in this territory.'
'But what does that have to do with anything?'
'Stiles, there's nothing else to explain let's just continue with this alright?'
The way he spiked made me not want to ask anything more even if I still didn't understand why is all of this happening.
I didn't want to listen to anything they were saying so I just blocked everything, I don't know how I was able to concentrate so much in doing such a complicated task as that but I did it.
That made me realise that I'm not as hyperactive as I used to be before. Months ago I couldn't even write a whole sentence without my thoughts drifting on who else in the world could be using the exact same pen as me at the very same time, and what if it was a celebrity or even someone from the royalty, so on and so on. Now I can stay silent without moving too much and block the rest of the world. Who am I?
I'm not used to all of this, it's getting to much for me.
My heart is starting to beat faster making everyone in the room turn around towards me with a little concern although it could pass as if they didn't really care at all.
I think it was Hayden, it that was her name, who asked me something but every word that she spoke came out slurred to me. I don't know what's happening.
Then suddenly I feel it. It couldn't be. Not now of all times, not in front of these people who I don't trust or even know. Can the ground just swallow me whole.
When all of this happened before I was alone, and I liked it that way. I can't deal with this in front of them.
There was the voice. It sounded really distant but it was there. It definitely was. I wish it was all a dream but it never had been, why would it be now?
It was always a nightmare I couldn't wake up from. Because they happen in real life.
I lost track of whatever the others were doing I just hear the voice getting louder and louder inside of my head. I thought he was gone. He never was.
He has always been there.
But this time it feels stronger like he can out power me more quicker than before.
'Sssss..s....'
I freeze.
I can't go through his again.
'Stilesssss...'
Why is he like this, can't he just go away!
'Oh no! I'm here to stay Stilesss...'
Stay? What does that even mean?
'We are now one Stiles. We are one identity. But you're still mine'
His voice echoes throughout my mind like a cave.
I know there's people around me. I can feel something touching my arm but I can't see anything else than darkness.
And I hear a rumbling sound coming from everywhere but nowhere at the same time.
When would this madness end!
'Never. I told you Stiles. I'm here to stay forever. We are one now. There's no separating us. And the end is near. Soon there will be chaos,.....strife,.....and pain....'
Then everything came back to being clear. I was blinded by light.
Light coming from the ceiling of the living room.
Then there was a person, or the silhouette of a person, standing in front of me.
It was Theo.
'Stiles? Are you ok?'
I tried to deny everything that just happened because I can't fall back into his arms. We are not the same and we will never be.
'What happened?' I asked quite confused.
'Your heart started beating faster and then suddenly you were on the floor with tears falling down your eyes.'
I had started to cry apparently. I can feel tear stains in my face confirming what Theo had just said.
'Did something happen while you were out?' Theo continued to ask in an interrogation manner.
'No nothing, I think I just blacked out.' I lied. Nothing of what happened had to be true so I would never said I had a sort of nightmare about him...
'Are you sure about that?' He continued with his questions.
'What do you mean by that?' I am starting to feel like he knows something I don't.
'It was just I think it had started...nevermind.' He cut out himself so quickly. I couldn't let him get away with it.
'What, what has started?'
'The process of transformation into a chimera'
I had to ask what I most feared at the moment.
'But...what am I?' I asked terrified of the answer he was going to give me.
'You're part nogitsune.'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••