It All Starts With A Drink.

A dress?...

I was met with a few choices, but nothing that I liked. Pushing all of them aside I looked at my more formal collection of clothes. Couple of skirts, blouses and jackets and yet nothing good for the party.

It's not like we are good friends anyway....

I sighed and picked my favourite elastic pair of skinny jeans with simple cherry top and a long black sweater that I called a dressing gown. A pair of fancy sneakers and my looks were done.

I heard a honk outside indicating that my best friend Holly has come. Quickly pulling my shaby hair into a messy bun I ran out of my room. I was so happy that I moved from my parents house because if I was there right now they would have probably stopped me and questioned the shit out of me. And I ain't have time for that bull crapy patty.

So I grabbed my purse, locked the door and crashed into the car.

'Hiiielloooo' I said in my childish voice and recieved a laugh back.
'Hi. Ready to party?' She asked with excitment in her voice. I grined.
'Hell yeah! I wouldn't have put so much effort in making myself pretty'
'Let me guess, you were getting prepared at the last minute' she replied and pointed atmy hairdo. I simply smiled with a wide smile and Holly just laughed shaking her head.

Soon we were pulling by Sam's house, the girl who was having the party. I had a feeling that police will be involved because, even though the party started like 30 minutes ago, there were already drunk students laying around, music was blasting and drinks were spilling everywhere you looked.

'Say hi to Sam if you see her' Holly said and skip inside the house, leaving me alone.
'If is the key word' I snickered and went inside.

I was greeted with hundred of people squeezed in the tiny house, trying to dance. Sweat and perfume were in the air and I frowned for a bit. It has been a long time since I went to a good party.

Darkness with lazers were accompanied with random remix that almost blew my eardrums, but still got me swaying to the beat. I dance-walked to the table that had "innocent" drinks and picked up one of the red cups. Whitout any thought I gulped half the drink and instantly grabbed the wall. That drink was way stronger than I expected. Alcohol hit my head and I closed my eyes to get my body used to it.

After two very loud minutes I opened them and looked around the room. I was looking for something interesting until my eyes went to the corner and I saw The one and only Sam making out with.... Holly?!

I rubbed my eyes out of shock, but the image didn't remove itself.

Holly molly is in trouble..... Say hi to Sam she said....

I had enough of standing forever aloe so I drank my drink and went to the dance floor, which was the living room. I moved my body, showing off my moves, and enjoyed the music. My head spun from the alcohol and lights while music hipnotized me with other people.

Somehow another drink came to me that was followed by another one. When I felt that I was barely standing on my feet, I moved towards the side of the room. There was waiting a lonely chair and I gladly sat down.

Tomorrow is going to be a hard one.....

I looked to my right to see Holly with Sam going up just before they disappeared. I had no idea those two were into each other. Well, I'm on my own now.

Suddenly, I got an urge to kiss someone. I knew my head was messed up by now, but the urge was really strong. My eyes landed on a cute guy leaving the house and into a backyard. Standing up from the chair I wobled my way to the door, not before I had to squeeze myself through all those people, and looked around. The guy stood in the corner of the porch and I walked to him.

'Not enjoying yourself?' I asked alcohol giving me courage. The cute guy looked at me and smiled.

'Can't say the same about you'
'It was fun before I took too many cups of those' I said pointing to the rep cut in his hand. He looked at it and took a sip.

'It's water' he said and I rose my eyebrows.
'Oh? Not the one for the challange?' I mocked him a bit. He smirked.
'Don't want to get to your stage' he said and I snickered. That probably sounded very bad.
'Buuurn! But you are right my head is blowing up tomorrow' I said and looked forward.

Before me stood beautiful garden except today it was littered with trash and people. Some bushes were broken and I can swear I saw one in the corner moving non-stop.

I looked up and saw the moon high in the sky. I was probably here for a few hours already. And the urge was still there. I looked at the cute guy who was sipping his water.

'Can I do something before I go?' I asked. He looked at me not sure of what I asked.
'Sure, you don't need to ask me'

A smirk got on my face. I gracefully, as much as I could anyway, walked to him and kissed him. It took him by surprise, but before he could do anything I pulled away.

'Sorry, had the urge to kiss someone' I said and walked away leaving the cutie alone and in shock.

Stepping back inside the house was a bad idea. Seeing all those students glued to each other made me sick. I quickly pushed myself through the mass and left the house. My eyes landed on Holly's car and I sighed.

Got to walk aaaall the way back....

I started my hike. It was a difficult one since my body was swaying in all directions. I passed the last house in the block and stepped into a small forest. Might as well cut some distance. But that was a bad idea. Tripping almost every step I plopped down to the ground and a giggle left my lips. I was really happy for some reason and I started to sing with my tongue slipping very often.

And just like that, I blacked out.

Okay, before you kill me for not writing another story about werewolfs, I can explain. So uh... this story kinda won in my head so I thought it was a good idea to have a break from the sexy wolf guys.

For those who are new and this is your first story then welcome! This is my third story and two others were about werewolfs. Saying this since you don't understand my first lines I bet. Sorry, but updates might be slow because of my last year in school and exams and food and... ahem....

So I hope you guys will enjoy this story and yes WHAT IS LOVE? BABY DON'T HURT ME! will be in this story. Romance I mean.