Final Plan

I bolted through halls and stairs, squeezing between people, to my room. Closing door quickly, I walked to my "planing" table and pulled the scroll out. When I unrolled it, I was surprised on how long the texts was. Not waiting to get busted, I sat down and began reading.

One of the most popular God to summon by humans in spit of rage and thirst of revenge is the God of the Underworld, Hades himself. One way of reaching the God of the dead is by giving him a sacrifice. But casters be warned: even if the sacrifice is a human being, most of the time it is not enough to gain favour of the God. For years casters were taken of their own mind without them knowing. But for those who are brave enough to take the risk, the following is how you summon the God of The Unseen:

The caster must tie the sacrifice on the board or tree where one of the simbol that represents the God (key, sceptre, Cerberus, cornucopia, Narccisus, Cypress) is painted with white paint or chalk. On the ground, before the sacrifice, must be placed 3 lit candles, representing the third lair of the world, the underworld, and connected by the sacrifice's blood, forming the boundaries where the caster must stay during the ritual.

Caster must start singing the song that would, one way or another, aproach the subject of death. The sung poem can be created by the caster or any other person, but must be accompanied with the dance. During the dance and the last line of the song the caster must kill the sacrifice then blow the candles from the casters left to right.

After the kill, caster must untie the sacrifice, leting it to fall on the ground in boundaries and call the God's name 3 times. The God of the Underworld, if tempted by caster's blood lust and sacrifice, should appear before the caster.

The caster's robes should be black with the hood covering the face, but the form of the clothes does not matter.

Clothes' colour, song and the dance has a serious importance. The black colour says that the caster is not afraid to commit the crime, song about the death says the caster's intentions and the dance shows that the caster is not afraid to meet the God and receive the consequences of caster's actions.

Because of the popularity, brutality and consequences of the ritual on the casters and victims, both the sacrifices and targets, this and other rituals, to summon Great Gods for selfish wishes of humans, are banned in whole Greece. Anyone who is cought to performe these rituals are condemed to death.

I felt relief and excitment rush down my body. I was one lucky woman to get the scroll with the ritual on how to summon Hades. All the details will deffinitely help, but the death part was worrying me. The rule is to get pass the festival with the performance whitout violence and I will alter the kill the sacrifice part, but will I be arrested for the ritual itself?

After some thinking I decided to go along my plan. I could die on that day, if everything is legit, so why I should not use something creepy and closely sociated with the God I represent?

I began forming my plan. At the start I would someone already tied to board and have candles prepared. Then I would come from the back, through the crowd, light candles, paint the boarders and begin sing and dance. While doing that, I would use my knives to throw them at my "sacrifice" and form a shape around it, most likely a key. I would act like crazy throughout the ritual and end it like the scroll says except my "sacrifice" would stay alive.

I sat and pondered on my song. The first song that came to my mind was Sweet Dreams by Emily Browning. With minimal music I should be able to make it creepy, but what about the clothes?

The first idea came in a form of lose black dress with lenght for flowing around, few cuts from my waist down for flexibility and simple shawl around my head in the same material, but I quickly scrapped the idea. Most likely all women and young girls will wear a dress, maybe not exactly like mine, but the dress in a crowd of dresses won't make me stand out. I would need something more villian like.

Then an assassin theme came into my mind. What if I came in with pants and belts showing my knifes. Not only would I cause a scandal by being a woman with pants, but I would have weapon on me.

I smirked.

I could see the clothes set in my mind. Black pants with knee lengh boots, baggy, pirate like shirt with arm wrists and a hood to cover my face. Belts around my waist, legs and chest full with my throwing knifes.

I let out a quiet evil laugh.

I'm so doing that. Just imagining people's faces when they will see me and my performance made me smirk even more.

With that smirk I got up and left my room to meet the blacksmith. I do need more throwing knives for that matter.

On my way I met Astrid who instantly rose her eyebrows because of my smirk.

'Whoa there, I smell something evil around here' she said looking around and I chuckled.

'Maybe because I just put the best performance in this monastery's history' I said and Astrid rose her eyebrows even more.

'Aren't you confident?' She snaired her arms before her. I simply smiled.

'Let's say I will blow everyone's minds' I said and locked my hands with her 'and I need your help'

'You intrigued me, I'm listening' she said and we began slowly walking down the white hall.

'In my performance I need a person tied up to a board. You know like a sacrifice or something in order for me to throw the knifes around that person' I explained.

Astrid frowned taking in my information then looked at me with one eyebrow raised.

'And you want me to be that "sacrifice"' she stated and I nod. 'Why me?'

'Because who will want to help me?' I countered her question and she just hummed.

'I will help you, but in exchange I will call you Princess Of Death whenever I want' she smirked and I groaned.

'That will be always' I whined and Astrid chuckled.

'Your choice' she said and I screwed on my dignity.

'Okay, deal' I said and she laughed lowly.

'Deal'

I left her standing there with evil smirk that stood just moments on my face. Now I began doubting if I won't regret giving her that privilage.

Let's hope Astrid, me and Hades will never be in the same room.