Divorce Hearing Part 1

The morning after the wild night was one of the hardest mornings I had ever lived through. Not because I was a night owl but because my body was in massive pain. It was not really surprising considering the fact that we had sex until, according to a very beat down Hades, sun was up.

I opened my eyes and was met with a very nice chest. Just like I though yesterday, I ran my hand down his chest which caused it rumble. The sensation made me look up to see Hades staring at me like I was a rabbit for lunch.

'You have a really nice chest' I murmured with a tired smile and pulled myself up so that I laid at the same level as him. It caused pain shoot through my body and my face grimaced accordingly.

'I won't let you fuck me more than 10 times ever again. I feel like I came back from a bloody war. How even my insides are still working?' Hades only answered me with a chuckle and a light kiss.

'Now I have the best picture of you inside my head' he said with a cheeky smile. I huffed.

'Yeah, sprawled under you and screaming like there is no tomorrow'

'Exactly' Was all he said.

I watched him get out of the bed and beggin dressing up while I simply laid tangled in sheets. Hades noticed that and rose his perfect eyebrows at me.

'You better get up since we have around an hour to eat and get to the Olympus whitout being late'

I only rolled around the bed until I was cocooned by the sheets.

'Why do they even need me? I'm sure Hera can take care of her husband' I whined and continued checking Hades out. His smirk said to me that he was not bothered by my stare even a bit.

'You created this mess, so now you need to clean it up' he explained and pulled me out of my cocoon of happiness. I only grumbled to myself how Gods are dependent on humans and pulled the tunic over my head that Hades gave me. It was white with golden embroidery on the ends. He also gave me golden sandals and a wreath. I looked at the latter confused until Hades put it on my head.

I combed my hair with my fingers while we power walked through the corridors for breakfast. When we walked into the dining hall Persephone was already waiting for us. Seeing us come in, her face instantly was adored with a smirk.

'Someone had a fun night' she said and I felt my cheeks go warm.

'Oh? How do you know that?' I tried to play it cool while we ate. Her smirk only became wider.

'Darling, the whole castle heard you' she said and I froze. My face was, for sure, bright red.

'I wasn't that loud' I said with my eyes fixed on the food before me but Hades' chuckle only confirmed Persephome's words.

'Anyway, I'm excited about today's meeting' Persephone continued as if she didn't embarrassed me just now.

'You are coming too? I thought only the main Gods will attend' I asked confused. Another one of Persephone's smirks began playing on her face.

'We haven't had this big event in hundreds of years. And we are speaking about the rulers of the Olympus splitting up. Trust me, nobody will miss it'

'Great...' I groaned. Now I will have to pull this meeting before everybody. And the worst thing was that I couldn't rely on my Greek mythology knowledge at all. Hades already proved that it was wrong with kidnapping of the Persephone out of love. I could only hope that Hera has a list or something with every single human that Zeus cheated with. A list of kids with him as a father but not Hera as their mother would be nice as well.

After we were done with eating, we boarded the same carriage that I came to the Underworld and flew to the Olympus. At least I think we flew. My fear of hights didn't let me to look out of the window. The whole way there I was thinking of what I will say to prove Zeus guilty and pull other Gods to my side.

When we arrived at the Olympus it was just like I remembered it. A patch of land surrounded by clouds with huge stairs that lead to a massive pantheon that hurt your eyes from shining white marble.

We all climbed out of the carriage and began walking up the stairs. Suddenly, the nerves hit me hard and I began fumbling with my fingers. Will they even listen to me? I was just a meek human for them.

Before I could turn around and flee, Hades grabbed my hands and pulled them apart.

'Calm down, they will listen to you. Hera is on your side and that's a huge benefit in this situation for you' he said and I smiled.

'Thanks' was all I said as we passed the columns and entered the main hall. It looked completely different than what it was during the Festival. There were no musicans and tables with food, the space before the thrones was empty and gave the whole place a dreathful feeling. The happiness that Persephone talked about was deffinitely not here this time since the meeting was a really serious one. I saw all twelve Gods sitting in their thrones and murmuring between themselves while the walls at the side were hidden by bodies of minor gods. Persephone was not joking about everybody coming.

We all walked up to the middle and I felt Hades breath by my ear.

'Just relax' he said and I watched him go behind the thrones. Second later he appeared on the right of Zeus throne. He sat down in his black seat and I saw his face become hard as stone. He was in his business mode. I looked at Persephone and she gave me a quick hug.

'Good luck and make this juicy' she said and ran to the side of the hall. Really woman...

Me standing alone before those tall thrones felt like I was the one to be judged.

'So, this is the human that caused such a serious matter to arise' a voice rang through the hall and I looked up. It was a man with blond wavy hair to his shoulders and by a trident I recognized him as the God of the seas - Poseidon. He was looking at me as if I was the weirdest thing he has ever seen.

'Yes. My name is Era' I answered him as calmly as I could in this situation.

'Okay, Era. Please explain why we are here'

I knew that everybody knew why this meeting was happening but still obliged.

'Hera and I have called you here to help her get away from an unhappy marriage. As we all know, she is married to Zeus but his actions are violating the sacred rules of the matrimony' I kept it simple.

'Sacred rules?' Asked Athena. I recognized her because of the armor she was wearing. She looked like she was ready to go to war at any minute.

'Yes. First is cooperation between the man and the woman. The man and the woman are equals and have to support each other. Second is procreation which is to make babies that brings joy to the family and makes the man and the woman even closer to each other. The last one is protection against adultery and fornication which is the man and the woman can have sex only to the one he or she is married'

I knew that I just said three rules/goals of christian matrimony but it still applied to any marriage.

'Interesting' Poseidon spoke and I looked at him.

'So now I will show you all how Zeus broke all of those rules. If you think they are just some crap that humans created then I will to show you how low of the man Zeus really is and why Hera is better off whitout him. May I start?' I looked around the Gods.

I saw everybody whispering between each other again. My eyes traveled to Zeus himself and I felt shivers go down my spine. He sat in his throne with his eyes on me. He had an angry expression and I sighed.

'Zeus, I'm doing what is better for Hera. You are the one who screwed up so stop killing me with your eyes' I said.

'You won't win' he growled but I wasn't intimidated. I looked at Hera and we smiled at each other.

'I will, Zeus, because I have an ally to support me'

Yes, I'm back with an update. I have one word that explains why I haven't posted - exams. Also finishing school so that adds to. I'm so excited about this part of the story because it gets only better from here. At least to me but I'm sure you all will love it too. 😋