Mission: Hades' Heart

When we stepped through the portal, we were engulfed in bright light. The air around us became warm and sweet and my chest swelled in happiness. I was going to see Hades!

My feet hung in the air for some time and then stepped on something hard. The light around us was sucked in and a living room of white marble appeared around us. The image wiggled and wobbled, colours concentrated and just like that, we were.... somewhere. I blinked and looked around, but my eyes stopped at the man before us. He was looking at me with his eyes wide and took a step back. Before I know, he was crouching behind a chair with his face half shown.

'Chronus, what are you doing?' Hera asked stepping forward and addressing the man.

'Do you know what you brought here?!' He shouted and looked at Hera for a second and then pointed at me, 'She has the child of the monster!'

'Hades is not a monster!' I shouted, angry at how he was talking about the love of my life.

Suddenly, Athena hugged me around the waist and put a hand on my ball belly. She began caressing it in a circular motion while looking at Chronus with an evil smile.

'Yes, Chronus. This child will be a future ruler of the Underworld. If I hear that you hurt Hera, I will come with his or her and we will kick your ass' Athena said and Chronus squirmed back. The air was tense, but it was cut by my laughter. Everybody looked at me and I pushed Athena away.

'That tickled' I giggled and saw Athena's face turn into a mischievous.

'Oh?' She turned to me and rose her hands. She began moving her fingers rapidly as my eyes went wide. Before I could move, she lunged at me and began tickling me. I began screaming and laughing as my body shook from ticklish sensation.

'Both of you, stop!' Hera shouted and Athena let me go. I was out of breath.

'Hera, I was just improving the kid's immune system' Athena said and wiggled her brows at me. I only chuckled at her.

'We need to get Era to Hades' she said and my eyes lit up.

'Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!' I shouted happily and penguined towards the door.

'Era, wait' Aphrodite stopped me and I looked at her. Everyone's faces were serious, excepte Chronus', and I frowned.

'What is it?' Athena sighed.

'When you were separated by Zeus two months ago, Hades went crazy.' She explained and I frowned even more.

'Even if he went coo coo, I will still love him' I said, confused by Aphrodite's words.

'He didn't loose his mind, he....' The Goddess of Love broke and looked away. Worry swelled in my chest.

'He lost control of his humanity per say and turned to his original God form.' Athena explained, but I gave her a blink of my eye.

'Where is the problem?'

The Goddesses looked at each other and then Hera stepped out and placed her hands on my shoulders.

'He might never be able to feel love or happiness as his original soul was created for merciless death and torture' she said and I gritted my teeth.

'Bullshit' I said and everybody looked at me like I was the one who went coo coo.

'Era, we have known him longer than you and-'

'I said that is bullshit!' I shouted. 'I don't care if he went ape shit or lost his mind, but I saw the real him. The true form of the God or the Humane form, whatever. His souls doesn't change and I know for a fact that he did not loose his feelings. After all, all of this "he lost his mind" was because of me'

Everybody looked at me and Athena smirked.

'Then what are we waiting for? Let's mend Hades' heart' she said and I smiled at her.

'You guys go, I'll finish the other end of the bargain' Hera said and walked to Chronus who was leaning against the wall. Without waiting, he pulled Hera to him and kissed her passionately. To my surprise, she kissed him back.

'Eehh?! They are together?!' I exclaimed surprised and they broke the kiss.

'You better go because this will get heated' Hera smirked and got back to making out.

'Let's go' Athena pushed me out of the house and I saw a huge corn field. It was really beautiful.

'So...Why Hera locking her lips with that dude?' I asked as we walked through the field as fast as my swollen feet let me.

'They made a deal. Hera sleeps with him once in exchange for him opening the portal between this timeline and yours' Aphrodite said and smirked. 'I feel that they are already fucking each other'

'Already?' Athena asked surprised and I noticed her cheeks go pink.

'Against the wall most likely' I chuckled and Athena's face went bright red. Aphrodite saw that as well and giggled.

'Chronus is doing Hera with full force' she said and I could almost see Athena's face smoke.

'Okay, enough' she said and marched before us while I and Aphrodite giggled at her innocences.

'Talking about sex. How was Hades in bed?' Aphrodite asked and I sighed dreamily.

'An animal' I said and the Goddess next to me whistled.

'Damn. I feel that the animal will take you tonight' she smirked and I blushed a bit.

'I don't think my stomach will let me' I said self conscious, but the Goddess just snorted.

'Yeah right. He will sit you on top of him and fuck senseless' she said and this time I smirked at her

'Can't wait for that' I said and we approached the end of the island.

On the edge I saw a carriage that was prepared for battle. Four horses were armored and tied to the vehicle, the carriage itself was made out of iron. Spikes glinted angrily out of the wheels while elaborate, but jagged carvings were on the sides of the carriage.

'Let's go' Athena, who was standing by the door, said and opened them up. We all climbed in and were ready to go, but Aphrodite stopped Athena from going.

'Where is Persephone?'

Athena looked at Aphrodite and then far in the island.

'She didn't go with us through the portal' she said.

'I guess she chickened out. Let's go' Aphrodite said and closed the door.

The carriage moved and I looked through the window. My head began spinning, but a gasp escaped my lips.

Entire Earth beneath us was died in crimson red with specks of orange there and there. My ears picked up faint screams and moan and shiver ran down my back.

'What's going on there?' I asked and looked at my friends. Their faces went solemn and Athena sighed.

'There is no hiding it. Hades released the titans' She informed me and my eyes went wide.

'He did WHAT?!