Goodbye For Good

My eyes opened as my bladder screamed at me to get to the toilet. I shot up from my bed, all sleep forgotten, and bolted through my bedroom's door. Flying down the stairs, I finally reached the toilet and with a sigh let all the fluids flow. My trip probably woke my parents, but at that time my pjs were more important.

Once I felt safe from my babies black magic that influenced my body, I left the bathroom and sat down on the couch. Being six month pregnant and running up and down with swollen feet was not easy. I closed my eyes and rubbed my belly absentmindedly for a moment.

Six months has passed as I came back home. During that time, I had to go to the hospital for a check a few times, but the results were the same: no memories back, but the baby is in perfect condition. What made me really happy though was the fact that I wasn't losing memories of Hades.

Before I knew, I was balling my eyes out. Just a simple thought about Hades made me cry without a break and over those six month it became a taboo to speak about the "mystery dad". I lost count of how many times I prayed for me to see him one last time, but here I was, still pregnant and alone.

A distant thunder rang from outside and I opened my eyes. Still sprawled on the couch, I turned my head to floor windows and saw the forest. The wind already picked up and made the trees sway uncontrollably. Just as my father said, I never walked in there. Not because I listened to him, but because I was too busy to either cry from broken heart or whine about how uncomfortable the pregnancy is in general.

'Looks like a big one is coming' I said to my unborn mini Hades as another thunder rang through the air.

I stood up and like a penguin walked to the glass door. Opening it I was punched in the face with chilling wind. It was the first week of October and the weather was unpredictable. I walked out and closed the door behind me.

"UGHH!'

A voice rang from the forest and I swiftly turned around. The wind was howling by this point and I frowned. Listening for a minute, I only heard the forest moving and thunder from time to time rumbling in the distance.

'Great, now I'm beginning to hear things' I grumbled and inhaled fresh air. Just like my mother said, fresh air was really good for me. Not because my body inhaled unpolluted air, but because it reminded me of "the past".

I stayed for another couple of minutes before turning back to go inside. Just as I placed my hand on the handle, the same voice from before rang from behind me.

'E..er..a!'

I turned around, but saw no one. Looking around resulted in nothing as well.

'You're going crazy' I sighed to myself and opened the glass door. Before I could even blink, the door shut themselves and a small girly scream left me.

'What the fuck?!' I stumbled back and leaned to the railings of the back porch. My heart was hammering like crazy.

'Era!' The same voice boomed by my side and I jumped startled, but when I looked at where the voice was coming from, there was no one.

'Wh-what?' I was confused and scared at the same time, but the voice was definitely familiar. It was a soft one, but had a vibe of a mature woman.

And then it clicked.

'Hera?'

I blinked for a few times and watched as the goddess became clearer and clearer before me. She was holding the glass door shut and looked at me with a worried expression. I blinked for a few times and then frowned.

'Great, now I'm hallucinating' I sighed and punched my nose bridge.

'Darling, you are not dreaming. We have come to take you away' a smug voice rang to my left and when I looked there, I saw another goddess with a very open cleavage.

I blinked at her again.

Aphrodite let out an annoyed huff and walked to me. She grabbed my arm and pinched it really hard causing me to yelp.

'Now that we are clear to you as Gods, how about we hurry you back to Hades before the portal is closed and we all are stuck here?' She smirked and I felt tears building up.

'Hades?' I whispered and seeing me begin to cry, her eyes went wide and she jumped to me.

'Don't cry! It's bad for the baby!' She shouted startled and I began balling my eyes again.

'Are you all really real?' I hiccuped and got smiles back.

'Yes, Era, we are real and if we won't hurry up, your man will definitely destroy what is left of our world' Athena walked into the picture and I sniffed.

'I'm so happy to see you guys!!' I screamed and threw my arms around Athena and Hera.

'What about me?' Aphrodite asked with a raised brow and I pulled her into me as well. Well, as much as my ball like belly let me.

When we were done hugging, Hera looked at me.

'Are you ready to go?'

'Can I leave a note for my parents? It will be real fast' I said and they frowned.

'In super speed' Athena said and I bolted through the glass door.

I penguined my way to the kitchen and found a pen and paper.

Mom and dad,

Do you remember the small talk we had six months ago when we were going to this place? When I asked if you would be fine with me going back to the father of my child without a way to go back? Well, his friends came to me (thanks to all Gods) and they know a way for me to meet the father of my child. I hope you will understand my decision to go with them and won't be angry with me. I promise to be safe and keep the child safe as well. I will search for a way for you too meet us, but I can't guarantee the success of it.

I love you both even if I can't remember memories of all of us. Don't cry and live on, I am sure we will meet again somehow.

Your very pregnant daugther,

Era.

I secured the note on the fridge and penguined my way back outside.

'Done?' Hera asked and I nod with a smile. We walked off the porch and I followed the Goddesses into the forest.

'I'll miss them. Even if I don't remember them' I said and turned back. The lodge was half hidden with trees and sending my last goodbyes, I left my parents and home once again, but this time on my own accord.

The end is near...