Love Of My Life

The spectral maid led me and mini Cerberus through halls that became familiar. They were the same ones that lead to the Dining Hall. When we reached the sitting area that had entrance to the Hall, we turned to our right and through a small corridor, we walked into the lobby where main doors to the castle were. The maid ushered us up the grand stairs and I blinked a few times confused.

'I thought the Hall where we eat was the Throne Room, huh.' I said as we reached the top of the stairs.

'No, that Hall is only for eating. This is the most important room. Apart from Lord's bed chambers' the maid threw me "I know what you did last time in that room" look and I felt myself blush.

We stopped in front of black set of doors that were to big even for a titan. It looked just like the door that Cerberus was guarding, with silver rings and outlines, except instead of diamond engravings, it had words engraved on each door in Japanese style with runes that I couldn't read. It wasn't greek or japanese ones.

'What does it say?' I asked the maid, but she shook her head.

'Only those that are close to death can read it' She said and I sighed.

'Good to know I ain't dying' I joked and the maid giggled.

'Well, this is it. Good luck' she said and with a small bow descended down the stairs.

My stomach squeezed in worry and excitement as I took a step towards the door. My hand rose to knock, but before it could touch the metal, a groan escaped yhe door as they began opening up themselves. What felt like an hour, finally the gap was enough for me to enter and so I did.

'I SAID NO ONE IS ALLOWED T-' The voice that I was dreaming to hear for six months began shouting, but cut mid sentence. My eyes landed on the man with silver hair and crimson eyes. He was a lot buffer than I remembered and his face was more sharper if it's possible, but he still looked like the man I loved. He stood by his throne frozen and was staring at me as if I was a ghost. Mini Cerberus whined by my side and I petted him.

'You are still the cutest' I said to him and felt him licking my hand.

Silence took the room and I noticed two other people standing by Hades. A girl my age and a older copy of Hades.

'Oh, I'm sorry were you having a meeting on how to continue ruining innocent lives?' I asked and a cheeky smile appeared on Old Hades.

'Well, yes, darling, we were' he said and I hummed.

'I see.' I said and looked at Hades. He was still frozen. 'You know... you still own me a back massage, 18 years of support for the child you put in me and a jar of pickles for my cravings' I said to him and pointed with both hands to my stomach.

We all looked at Hades who was still frozen. I huffed and looked at Old Hades.

'Well, since you are planing on destroying entire Greece, Mr. Old Hades, then I will take my leave. Don't want to get my unborn child killed by titan and preparations to get out of this country might take some time. Tell Hades that he could have gone to Chronus and open the portal to bust me out of my parent's hold. See ya' I rambled and turning around, penguined towards the entrance. While my back was turned to them, my expression changed into a sad one. And for a reason. Here I thought that upon my arrival, Hades would jump and hug me, saying how he missed me, but instead, he just stood there.

I reached for the handle to open doors that closed themselves when I felt warm and strong arms hug me from the back. He nuzzled his face into my neck and squeezed me to him.

'You're real' he whispered and I chuckled through tears.

'Of course I am. Zeus sent me away not killed me' I said and turned around. Before I could react, Hades pulled me closer and kissed me. Never in my entire life I would believe if someone told me that I would crave Hades' touch so much as now. My hands disappeared in his long and silky hair as I deepened the kiss that was soured by my ongoing tears.

'Is it just me or is it getting hot in here?' The woman spoke from the throne which made me giggle and pull away from Hades. He only threw her one of his looks and turned back to me, this time his eyes on my stomach.

'You know, I think your kid will be overweight because my back is breaking' I joked and saw a glint in his eyes.

'Overweight with muscles' He said and placed his cool hand on the stomach. Just as he did, the kid kicked his hand which made his eyes go wide while me groan and dig my nails into Hades' arm. He looked at me worried.

'Are you okay?' He asked and held me by my arms while I caught my breath.

'I think... he hates my guts, but he high fived you though' I said and he finally smiled. Just from his smile I was melting, but that changed quickly.

'So, why was I picked by Athena and Aphrodite instead of you?' I asked with my brow raised and he blinked at me.

'I was trying to get an answer from Zeus, but he kept his mouth shut' he said and I chuckled.

'Never thought about Chronus, did you?' I asked and he ran his hand through his hair.

'No, but Athena has been in Pantheon a lot more than I, so her finding a way is not a surprise' he said and brushed a hair strand from my cheek.

Suddenly, Old Hades popped at our side with his hands behind him. He looked at me and then at Hades and back at me.

'Mind introducing us?' He asked Hades and the latter rose his eyebrows at him.

'Era, this is my father Cronus. Father, this is the woman who heard your prayers and has your grandkid' he introduced us and I smiled at the man.

'Nice to meet you' I said and a cheeky smile came back to Cronus face.

'Never though my "prayers" would be answered by a human' he said and I smirked back.

'Your words moved my heart. I couldn't leave such a man without a successor' I played along.

Then I felt someone nuzzling to my neck from the back like Hades did. I blinked while Cronus smirked at whoever was behind me.

'Erida, what are you doing?' He asked and the woman jumped before me.

'My name is Erida, twin sister of Ares, Goddess of Hate. If you ever feel in the mood for hating someone, please invite me too because I'm interested in how your hate tastes' she introduced to me while shaking my hand and ignoring the men.

'I'm Era, nice to meet you' I introduced as well and Erida smiled at me. Then something clicked in my mind.

'Hey! My friend Astrid won the festival under Ares name!' I said and Erida smirked.

'She is fine. If she isn't exchanging blows with my brother in the fighting ring then they exchange fluids with each other' she said and winked which made me blush a little.

'T-that's one way to put it'

Our conversation was cut short by Hades picking me bridal style out of the blue. I let out a girly scream as he swung me up and looked at him surprised.

'Now if you excuse us, I would like to finish some things that involves Era' he said to everyone.

'Are you going to exc-' Erida began.

'No, we are not exchanging fluids. Not  yet' Hades cut Erida mid sentence.

'Are you going there?' Cronus asked.

'Yes' Was all Hades replied and turning around, marched towards the door.

'Well, nobody can stop you at this point since you do hold power of the Olympus' Cronus chuckled as we left the room with me looking at Hades wide eyed.