A Deal To Save The World And Broken Hearts That Involves Blueberry Pie

The Goddess ran with everything she got in order to reach her friends in time. She zigzaged through the garden without looking around and bolted into the pantheon. Unfortunately, she had to stop in here and power walk through halls since most of them were half destroyed. How this place still stood without a proper ruler in control was beyond her. She passed a few maids who were barely in right minds. She was surprised to see them in pantheon in general. Most of Gods with other souls went back to their realms because they couldn't handle screams that resonated through cracked walls all the way from down below.

They should help to stop Hades instead of hiding.

Hera finally reached a set of golden doors with horse figures and in swift motion threw them open. Her sudden entrance was met with a few snorts from horses. Skipping most of the horses who were calmly eating grass in a circular field they were living, she power walked to a couple of gray horses. Their heads shot up and they perked their ears, waiting for their Goddess to speak.

'Come, Hazel, we need to hurry. We are going to Chronus and we need to reach him as fast as we can' she said and one of the horses trotted to her. Hera skillfully jumped on the Hazel's bare back and without ordering the horse, took off.

Hazel ran through the clouds in inhuman speed causing Goddess' hair and tunic shimmer behind her. She had her hands locked around Hazel's neck and practically was laying on the horse.

When she looked down, her breath was caught in her throat. The land below her was red with spots of bright orange. She knew that the Earth was drenched in innocent people's blood who worshiped Zeus, with their sacred spots of worshiping on fire. If Gods don't bring Era back, most of the people will be killed and titans will once again rule the surface of Gaea. Which will bring the end of the Olympus Gods.

Hera forced herself to look forwards and focus on her mission, but her mind wondered to her brother.

Zeus always was a troublemaker and everybody got used to that, but Hera never thought he was this stupid. He knew the horrors that Hades was keeping locked in Gaea and yet, blinded by revenge, Zeus lost all his common senses. If not for his lust and weak self control, non of this would have happened.

Hera's thoughts were cut short as Hazel gracefully landed on an island. The island was very small with one small house in the middle and a field of golden corn surrounding it. She heard a spring somewhere near that probably kept the field alive.

She jumped off the Hazel and ran towards the house, making sure not to be hit in the face by corns. Once she was on the porch of the house, she threw the doors open and without an invitation went in.

And stopped.

Before her three Goddesses and Chronus were having a tea party.

'What in the name of the pantheon are you all doing?!' She screamed, enraged by their carefree moment while the world underneath was in flames. Literally.

'We are drinking tea, dear Hera' Chronus said with a cheeky smirk that only made Hera snarl at him.

'The world is being destroyed and you have time for cursed tea?!' She screamed and stormed to Chronus. Grabbing him by his tunic, she pulled him on his feet.

'Give me the spell to open a portal between two timelines, but not the one that you gave to Zeus' she demanded. God of Time simply rose his brows at her.

'Any more demands?' He mockingly asked. Hera pulled him to her so close that their noses were touching.

'Listen here, darling. If you won't do what I told you to, then we all are going to die. Titans are killing humans and you know what happens if all of them are killed' she said lowly and saw Chronus face turn into a serious one. 'And I want a blueberry pie' she added and the God before her let out a small laugh.

'Why do you want another spell if I can give you the one I gave to Zeus?' He asked and Hera let the man go. She let out a shaky breath and turned to him.

'Zeus altered the spell so that if performed again, it will have an opposite effect. It will rip the timelines away from each other forever' she explained and got a blank face back.

'Darling, that's impossible to do' Chronus said and Hera frowned.

'We found the evidence of Zeus plotting to do that.' Hera breathed exasperated, but got a chuckle back.

'My dear, I can feel all the timelines and I can bend them at my will. If I wanted, I could make future touch with present and most likely destroy this world. Only I can alter my spells and my senses are telling me that everything is as it used to be.' Chronus said and Hera perked up.

'What if Zeus altered the spell. You opening the timelines won't cause the reaction, right?'

'If we imagine that scenario then no. I would use my Godly powers not the spell from a scroll'

'For how long can you keep them open?'

Chronus frowned at her in thought.

'It depends on how far the timelines are. If we are talking about few hours difference than forever, but...'

'Few thousand years gap' Hera cut him short.

'Five minutes at most' he said and Hera hummed.

'If we can open a portal next to Era then we will just need to push her in and we are done' Goddess thought aloud.

'But if she is in the middle of the crowd, then what? People will freak out' Persephone said.

'Then we pray that she is alone' Athena said.

'Who cares about other people? We need the girl, we get her. End of the plan' Goddess of Love said and all girls turned to Chronus who simply rose his brows again.

'You don't expect me to just open the portal?'

'Yes we do' all three of them said at the same time.

'What do I get in exchange?' Chronus asked them as he leaned to the wall next to him.

'What do you want?' Hera spoke. The God of Time hummed for a while and then smirked.

'I want one night with you' Chronus said, looking straight to Hera.

'That is no....' Athena began, but Hera cut her short.

'Deal. And blueberry pie' she said confidently.

'What? Are you out of your mind?!' Athena bolted from her seat, but Hera looked calmly at her.

'I haven't slept with a man for almost two hundred years, Athena. Having a little bit of fun, now that I'm a free woman, is nothing if it means saving the world underneath us. Plus, I have my needs too' Hera chuckled and turned to smirking Chronus.

'Can we start right now?' She asked him and Chronus' smirk only widened.

'The faster we finish saving the world and broken heart, the faster we can have our fun' he said.

'And pie!' Hera reminded him.

'And pie' Chronus chuckled and in a moment everything was swallowed by a bright light.