A Plan

Another groan escaped the God's mouth as a fist collided with his jaw. He didn't know how long it has been since his brother started to use him as a punching bag, but he lost feeling of his lower half of the face a long time ago.

He was waiting for another punch, but it never came. Lifting his eyes, the wounded God of Sky looked at his brother. It gave him goosebumps just looking at him. He became a monster and he had a huge guilt for that. If he could, he would turn the time back and never kidnap the human girl.

He watched as his brother moved his fingers and bloodied hands began healing themselves. The room he was in was barely lit, only a small river of lava that flown a few meters away from him, shed some light.

He was chained to a stone on a platform of sorts and further before him was a cliff that ended in a huge valley of dread and pain. Sky God knew that it was one of the plains of The Underworld, but didn't know which one. Constant cries and moans sounded through the air with horrifying screams heard from time to time. It made his hair stand up on his entire body.

How could Hades stand this sound was beyond him, but it finalised his thought about this realm. He did not want it.

Suddenly, a crunching sound resonated to his right and turning his head towards the sound, he froze. Shivers of fear and anger rushed through him and he glared at his brother.

'Who gave you permission to release this thing?!' He shouted, but his words didn't reach him. His brother, Hades, watched his hands for a minute and looked at the "thing" while the "thing" looked at the chained God.

'Hello, son' he said with his eyebrows raised at him. It was the only two seconds of acknowledgement he gave to him before turning to Hades.

'You sure messed his face up' he said, his voice cold and he could swear it increased the screams of agony from poor souls. Or maybe his mind was tricking him. Last time he saw that "thing" was when he was sealed in Tartarus.

'That's only the start, father' Hades said and stretched his hand towards the Zeus. Nothing happened for a moment before his body exploded in scorching pain and he screamed in pain. His body began whirling around as if trying to get the pain leave. After agonizing moment the pain vanished and he slumped down, unable to move as his body was held straight by black chains.

He managed to glance at his brother and shuddered. His face was void of emotions and his body stance was almost like he was bored.

A chilling chuckle escaped Cronus' lips and chained God wanted to make his heart explode.

'You really hate him, huh?' He said and leaned to a nearby stone wall, watching his oldest son torturing his sibling.

'I do and I will forever' Hades replied. Before anyone could speak, a laughter rang through their space and a small woman skipped towards them. Her long hair flew behind her and she stopped right before Hades. Pushing her nose into his chest, she breathed in deeply and happily sighed.

'I love your smell of hate' she moaned and stuffed her nose back into his clothes 'It's really addictive you know'

Hades didn't budge and simply looked at her. She smiled back at him and took a step back.

'Sorry, forgot your heart is broken, but why not force him to tell you the spell he used?' She asked and turned to Zeus. The latter only glared at her and it made her moan.

'Mhhhmmm.... I need to come down here more often' she said and skipped to Cronus who watched her with a smirk. She snuggled to his side as Cronus hugged her over the shoulders and both watched the two brothers.

'Already did and he doesn't want to tell us' Hades spoke and looked at his brother.

Chained God knew that what he had to do to get the spell was going to forever be with him. Just remembering it made him shudder in disgust. The God of time was a.... weird one. He was known to ask things in return for his help that wasn't normal, but then again, seeing your brother completely changed is not normal too.

'I will never.... tell you...' he panted out and another pain exploded through him causing agonizing scream escape his lips. The God managed to stay awake just for a moment to see a fist flying his way and then everything in his vision turned black.

<><><><>

She was pacing around her half destroyed room, deep in thought, when door to her room flung open and a sobbing Goddess of Springtime came in accompanied with Goddesses of Wisdom and Lust.

'What's the matter?' Pacing Goddess stopped and looked at her friends.

'Heeraa! He went mad!' The sobbing Goddess hiccuped earning an annoyed sneer from armored Goddess.

'Persephone, get yourself together! If you want to get Hades back, we need to bring him his soul mate' she growled and everybody froze, looking at her like she grew an additional arm.

'What?' She asked the group with "it's so obvious" voice.

'Soul mate?' Goddess of Lust frowned and armored Goddess rolled her eyes.

'C'mon, Aphrodite, you never felt their old souls?' She asked with judgemental voice and Aphrodite frowned even deeper.

'I never thought about that' was all she said.

'If they really are old souls then this situation is worse than we thought. No wonder Hades lost his mind' Hera said and growled. 'If not for that stupid ass, everybody would be happy!'

'We need to act fast if we want to not cease existing' Aphrodite said and armored Goddess clicked her two fingers.

'I got it!'

'What is it, Athena?' Hera asked her friend who was pacing instead of her.

'Zeus used a spell to open a portal between two timelines. The only one who knows such spell is-'

'Chronos' the whole group groaned and Persephone shivered.

'He is disgusting' she said and others nod.

'Yes, but we have to get Era back' Hera said and Aphrodite hummed.

'What if she doesn't want to go back?'

The whole group rose eyebrows at her.

'Nah, she would want to go. Nobody can resist Hades' body' Aphrodite said licking her lips.

'Let's go and prepare for worst' Hera said shaking her head at her friend and Goddesses left the room.

Hades, Cronus and Goddess of Hate looks like a mafia gang to me in this chapter 😂👌