Colorful images

"Wake up, honey." Patrick heard a voice of her mum. He carefully opened his eyes. "Mum? What are you doing here?!" She passed away in years ago. Never came back to him and his brother. They were moved to orphanage, because father refused to take care about them. And then separated them to different countries. Patrick came to family with two another children. Younger boy and newborn girl became his new siblings. But Patrick's brother had not that luck. He was sent to family with drug-addicted father and not very loving mother, from where he ran away after two years. Then he find Patrick and they both forced to be together. So Rourke's family decided to adopt a second boy. Boys were finally again. "I am dead now? Is that a reason to seeing you right there?" She shook is head. "No, I am back. I am back to take care of you. I know, what's happend in this morning. And I am so sorry for I did not show all that time."

"How's he going?" Emily asked quietly, looking at hospital bed, where he lied. Innocent, fragile, in coma. "He is going well, but something pulling him back to coma. Something in his life, fatal for him." She nodded her head. After a night, both locked with dead man in autopsy, he fell asleep, and didn't wake up yet. His body was covered with frostbites, and his beautiful lips were locked. Waiting to be heated by kiss. She imagined herself as a princess, who saved him from ice and break an evil curse of his own past. But nothing changed, when they lips merged together. Nothing? Or maybe a little strokes in his brain monitor. He felt her nearby him. But still cannot say a word. Or just open his eyes. Now was his time of dreams. Sweet dreams about happy childhood. In his future.

Back in his mind mummy put him to sleep. After a day, that they spent in sea park, he was ready to sleep. "Mum, where is a daddy? I had not seen him today." he asked, before she left room. She turned to him and quietly said: "Daddy? But why you ask me that? I don't know, where he go. Or when he left. He is just gone. Forget him." Patrick frowned at her. "Mum, but..." She came to him and slapped his cheek with her right hand. He looked at her surprisingly. "I am so sorry, honey. I didn't want to hurt you like that. Please, forgive me." And then he said: "Leave my room now! You are not my mummy." Tears were falling from his cheeks, as he turned his head away from her. "You are right, honey. Because I am not mother of you. I am your death. Welcome me to your heart." He forced himself to turn head. And he saw them. These brilliant blue eyes. Without fear he raised his hand and wanted to greet them, when he heard: "NO! NO, don't leave me now! I am right here! Follow my voice, came back to world! NO!" The room disappeared in strange thick fog and he unclearly saw some silhouettes. "Hey, calm down. Calm down. You're back." someone yelled on him and pushed him back to bed. He didn't consider that he sat up for a moment. He finally recognized a hand, that he had on his arm. "Em? Are you okay?" She teared up and said: "It's better now, with you on this side." Her voice sounds like screaming. "What? Which side?" She shook her head. "Be quiet for a while." She kissed his forehead gently. "How are you feel?" He smiled a little. "My body is burning with pain. But I bet it is just nothing beside your teared face. I must be in terrible state. How many days it was?" Emily smiled a little. "Only night. The most terrible night in my life." Patrick Rourke looked at her and said: "I thought, the most terrible night in your life was having a sex with me." They both bursted to tears of laugh. "Visiting hours are over, please, leave this room." The nurse walked to room and looked at them angrily. "I will be back soon. Hi!" she waved to him and left a hospital. Patrick sighed, but nurse was unbreakable. She waited until he was undressed and help him to wheelchair for hot bath, because of his frostbites. As he looked at his own body, what putting him in distress, he was covered by bruises.

After bath he refused to eat and he looked at the photo on the bedside table. Someone brought it here for some reason. But eyes of this man wasn't blue like sea. Patrick carefully move closer to table and blinked. Nothing changed. Man's eyes were purple with bits of yellow. "What's wrong with me?" he asked without thinking about that. "You are just scared, little mousie." He jumped off nearly, and then startly looked for a source of this voice. But no one was there, except him. "I am your nightmare." He heard whispers...