Chapter 1

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Oh shut up!" I said hitting the alarm clock.

It stopped and I curled back into a ball trying to keep myself warm.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

I sat up and growled, it went off an hour early again. I swiftly unplugged it and threw it against the wall. I scratched my head and stood up. I walked into my Closet and grabbed black legging and a grey skirt. I searched through all my shirts and found a simple tee and a grey poncho.
I opened my door into the pack house and down to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair and curled it. I grabbed my contacts from the cabinet, last pair then I'll run out. Great! I went to put it into my eye and I dropped it!

"Shoot my contact!" I said searching. I sprung up and ran down the hall to my room and scrambled to get my glasses on. I shot back down the hall and with my luck, someone was in there. It smelled like trees or the Forest, Noah.

"Noah hurry I dropped my contact on the floor!" The door opened slowly and Noah sleepily walked past me and I stepped in and got on the ground to look.

"What are you looking for again?" He said leaning against the door frame.

"My contacts fell and I do not want to wear my glasses.
"But you look cute in your glasses" he said slowly. My face heated up and I looked down searching. I put my hands on my head and got up angrily. I took the box just to make sure there wasn't any left that I didn't see. I sighed and walked out. Noah softly chuckled at me.

"I'm going back to bed." I grumbled.

I got to my room and picked up my phone. It was 5:57, so about the time I usually wake up. I picked up my backpack and slipped my phone in the pocket. I looked in my mirror and adjusted my glasses and flattened my skirt. I slipped on my muddy combat boots and and walked down the stairs to the big kitchen. I set my bag down on the bench in front of the door By my Heavy winter jacket. I hopped into the kitchen where my mom and the Luna were cooking breakfast.

"Good morning Luna Annie and mother." I said happily

"good morning sweet heart" my mother said.

"Morning dear" said Luna Annie.

"Mom I need more contacts ASAP!" I said clearly. My mother nodded handing me a plate. I piled on bacon and pancakes. Liam slipped into the kitchen and completely loaded his plate with everything. Bacon, Pancakes, eggs, waffles and fruit. And sat sat down next to me.

"Hey move your plate" I said pointing to the eggs and syrup.

"Oh yea sorry" she said quickly moving it inch away and moving the eggs and syrup to face the other way. I was allergic to them, I mean like almost deathly. My mother and the Luna had to keep them far from the other food so I could actually eat. The Alpha sat on the end and the Luna sat next to him. My mother and father sat by me and Liam and the other few pack member that lived her filled in the space. Liam, Noah and I quickly ate and got ready. I threw on my light brown winter jacket and my patterned scarf. I pulled on my gloves and opened the door. A freezing wind hit me as u waves by to everyone. I stepped out onto the snowy sidewalk. Just a normal day in Alaska, freezing and snowing. We all got into Noah's car and drove off. Me and Liam had out own cars but it was easier to all drive together sense the parking spots at school can be hard to find.

"Turn up the heat Noah!" I said gritting my teeth.

"It's all the way up GingerSnap." He sighed.

We drove to the ColdStone High School. I jumped out back into the cold air and fixed my glasses. The three of us walked into the school and went to our classes.

Hello friends!
This is my new story as you can tell. Well ya I'm tired so bye.
Bye bye!