Chapter 3

Noah's POV

I was working with my dad on pack work. Mostly sightings of rouges, not interesting. Until I Heard Liam yell for help. My dad pushed past me and ran down the hall, I followed him and saw Mrs.Palem hurry down behind me. I rushed into the kitchen and I saw Ginger all swollen and holding her neck. Liam ran into the kitchen with a needle. Mrs. Palem took it and jabbed it into her leg. Right after she fainted. My Dad picked her up and carried her into her room, since her father was out getting her more contacts as she requested earlier. My mom quickly opened the door with the Doctor and he held a big shot.

"What is that?"I quickly questioned

"It's to stop the swelling, she can't breathe right now. So please step out of the way son." My father said swiftly.

After he said that she couldn't breathe I jumped out of the doctors way.

----------------------------------------------
In the morning

I opened my eyes and jumped out of bed. I quickly changed and walked down the hall. I quietly opened Gingers door. My mom was sitting in her Gingers desk chair.

"Is she awake yet?" I asked sadly. She looked normal again not puffy. And I could see her chest moving up and down normally.

"Yes" she said it sarcastically as she pointed at Ginger. She sighed,
"I'm sorry I'm just upset that I did this to her."

"Mom you didn't do it on purpose" I said walking closer to her. She stood up and gave me a hug.

"Thanks Hun, now go get ready for school."she kissed my cheek and pushed me out the door and went to sit back down.

After school

I walked I into the pack house and started to open the door to my room when I heard arguing from Gingers room. So I walked down and softly knocked and opened the door a crack.

"Mom I'm fine I can stand up! Please please pleeease!" I heard Ginger whine to her mother.

"Honey we have been over this you need to make a full reco......"Mrs.Palem's head shot towards me, and Ginger gazed at with a little smile then a hard gaze back at her mother.

"Is this a bad time?" I said softly.

"Not at all just tell your friend that she needs to rest"she said with anger in her voice.

"No you need to tell your friends mother that she needs to let her at least sit up." She scolded

"Ginger I'm sorry but you need to rest." I said" I just wanted to see if your awake and if there's anything I get for either of you?"

"Hmm lets see Starbucks, a Muffin and I don't know?" She tapped her forehead "Oh yea my Freedom."

That made me laugh. She was just so adorable when she was angry. Or at anytime.

"I can get two of those things. Cool what do ya want from Starbucks?" I asked Ginger.

"A hot chocolate. With a lot of whipped cream. A lot." She murmured. Pointing to the space heater in the corner. Obviously wanting her mom to turn it on.

I smiled as I walked out of the door and shut it. I jumped down the steps and threw my coat and boots on. I pulled my hat on and grabbed my keys off the hook and ran off to my car.

Hey guuuys. What's up. That's cool I'm glad to hear. Ok I gotta go I'm watching the World Series(baseball) GO INDIANS!!
Bye bye!