Chapter 19

Ahh did you see that! The number of reads? Ahhhhhhh 13k reads! Thank you guys for reading my story and making me feel special😊🤗! Lol well this is going to be a little shorter cause I'm giving my self a little break because thanksgiving so the next time I post will most likely be Friday. Ok? Enjoy

"Everyone get you butts over here" I yelled from the stairs.

Liam stumbled by out from the door to the basement.

"What's wrong" he panted

"Go get everyone! Quick" I said running back up the marble steps

I scrambled into Noah's room and pulled him to his feet. Once I flicked the light on I realized his face had dirt all over it and there was a scar going down his cheek.

"What happened" I mumbled

"It's not important lets go" he said wiping his face off them pushing me out the door.

There were about 20 people there. I went over so they could see me at the top and started

"Every welcome home your Alpha!" I said loudly then walking down the steps to Zoe.

Noah limped out and waved. He smiled at all the people. Everyone cheered and had smiles as wide as a watermelon(I don't know what simile to use) He walked down the steps and everyone crowded around him. I stepped back to let other people see him.

"They should hurry and see him before he really needs to go to the doctors even more" Zoe said coming up behind me.

I nodded and hugged her. I pulled away and focused back on Noah. It felt way normaler now that the Alpha, and my bestest bestest friend in the whole wide world was back.

Hi. I know I know I know it was super short, even im sad it isn't longer. But I wanted to get it posted. So how was your day? Sweet! So have an amazing Thanksgiving! Don't do drugs and good night or morning.
Bye bye!