Chapter 2

I walked into the school building. Liam was in my homeroom with me, because we're brother and sister and have the same last name.

After school Liam and I met Noah by the exit. Then we walked to his car in the cold air.

We got home around 2:37. I took off my coat and boots. I went into the kitchen and there was food on the part of the table where they left the food I could eat. It was a loaf of banana bread, I cut a slice and put it on one of the designed glass plate. I picked it up with my hand and took a bite and my eyes popped out. I dropped my plate and I watched it shattered as I put my hands to my throat. I could blearily breathe. I quickly shouted for help before I could only squeak. I saw Liam run into the kitchen. I looked at my hands and I had red spots all over them and they were starting to swell.

"MOM, DAD HELP" I faintly heard yell.

"Where is your epi pen?!"

I pointed weakly into the direction of my bag. I saw the Alpha my mom and Noah come from around the corner. I choked out a squeak. I fell onto the floor when I felt a sharp needle stab my thigh, which made me faint.

I slightly opened my eyes to see I was in my room. I heard the Luna.

"Aww it was all my fault I forgot to move it after I left." She said sadly.

"It's okay Annie it's not your fault!"my mother said holding  my hand.

I opened my eyes and turned my head to face them. I started to sit up but then my mom pushed me back down.

"You need to rest honey"she said softly.

"What time is it?"I asked

"9:00"

"But it's light outside. It's morning mom I need to go to school!" I said fighting to get up. I went to my closet and started to pick my outfit my I felt my dad start to pick me up.

"No I'm fine I have to go to school!"I yelled while trying to kick out of his arms. He dropped me back in bed and looked at me.

"If you don't rest today then you won't be able to go to school tomorrow either so please stay in bed." He said seriously.

I rolled my eyes and pulled the covers over my head.